When will pollen season be over?

Not soon enough for my 9 year old. His allergies were so bad yesterday that he missed school. :(

Soon, I hope. The pollen count has tapered quite a bit. Grass season should be hitting soon.

Probably as soon as I'm no longer allergic to it. Thank heavens for claritan D. :)

Laurie, Clariton D helps, but not enough sometimes.:eek:

Heather, my SO has been mowing the grass a lot lately, that might be what's made it seem a lot worse than what it is.

Jason, ragweed doesn't like me either. I'm glad it doesn't just single me out.:teeth:

Mom2boys, the pollen has made all of us here sick this season. Even my puppy.:eek:

I'm having a rough Spring. For one thing, a side effect of a perscription drug I'm taking is coughing. Plus "stuff" keeps floating through the air. <sniff...>

I'm visiting Starbucks for their chai lattes a lot lately. It soothes the throat nicely. :)

My girls & I have been suffering for more than a month now. The girls keep getting sick and missing school. It's been the worst season for us. I'll be so glad when it's over. We're all taking allergy meds but it isn't winning.

Had, to laugh when I read your puppy was affected as well... My entire household is affected as well. I was in a panic as I had a horrible sore throat. and well we leave in 4 days Than I realized it was the pollen. Yuck. As for the dog ask your vet about him? I laughed because we had the same problem with our dog starting at about 5 months old. Same as human symptoms watery eyes, sneezing. They actually put her on Benadryl. The capsule kind. We hide them in half a peanut butter sandwich.;) As for the Humans claritin, redi tabs fit the bill for us. :)

yes bad season already...our dalmatian had allergies and she had eye drops to help.......weird huh

Yes, WHY is the allergy season so bad this year. We had a mild winter here in MN and for some reason, I thought our allergies woldn't be so rough. I went to our Surgertarget last night to buy Clarition, and it was sold out!

My dh is the worst I have ever seen him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter