When is your next solo or adults only trip?

Seventh solo will be in September at ASMu. How can I pass up that $49 rate? Was set for 12 nights but I had these 2 extra days in front that now are going to added. Since it is just me I am going to try stopping at Ocala and maybe snag 2 nights at Cont or Poly.
RussH

I'm going Aug 10-12 for a long solo week-end. I'm taking advantage of the $49 special at the All Stars. This is my first time to try this (solo trip) so I'm really excited!

TC, 53 days and counting! :cool:

Oct 28 - nov 2 staying at OKW
anyone going to the Halloween Party?
and

Dec 9 - 14 staying at OKW
How about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I'll be going July 26th to 31st, with my best friend and sister, and I'm so glad this resource for adults had emerged this is just what I've needed to plan this trip, and my one next fall with my fiancee.

DH and I hit WDW Sept 16 - 23. I wish it were sooner, but the rates were so good and we want smaller crowds. I can hardly wait though! :)

I'm also glad to see this forum. Something for everyone....:)

I hope to be going Jan 17-24 2002 but I'm a tad hesitant to go alone. Hopefully this board will help me get over my jitters. :D

Do you have any questions that might help you get over your hesitation? I was never one to travel in the "Big World" by myself, but the first time I went to WDW alone that changed! My first trip was a weekend gettaway surprise from my family who was sure I'd enjoy it (And boy, were they right!). But it meant I had to check in at almost 2:00am. The bell services offered to carry my luggage to my room, but "thrifty" that I am, I said No, I'd do it myself. Well, as I walked along the paths of POR by myself at 2:00am, thinking how stupid and cheap I'd been and now I was all alone, I rounded a corner and saw-2 women in formal attire and Minnie ears! Somehow, that dispelled my nervousness and I was never again nervous at WDW. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

My next solo trip will be at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, September 19 to 26, 2001.

I'll also be at the Dolphin Resort for the first time and hopefully the DIS Convention for the first time, November 28 through December 8, 2001.

Thank goodness I have an annual pass and great resort discounts.

I hope to see you at WDW, Ray.
:D

December 8-14, my partner and I will be there (his sister will be joining us for the first 3 days) for my 50th birthday. Spiceycat - we'll be at MVMCP on the 9th for sure (maybe the 11th and/or 13th too!), with our lime green ribbons on!

Probably going September 2002, 10 days.

My 40th birthday, and this is what I want to do. Just trying to decide whether to stay at one resort or split the stay between 2.

I'll need this one with just my DH. Going in March with daughter's cheerleading squad.

DH is treating me to Richard Petty Driving Experience, and Victoria and Albert's for my birthday dinner.

Can't wait!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DH and I will be at the Swan 9/9 - 9/15!!! Kids are grown and gone, and we still love going to WDW. So relaxing and romantic!

I'll be at BWV, July28th(my birthday)-Aug.3rd with just us girls, my sister-in-law, mother-in law, and my mother-in law's best friend. For the latter two, it will be their first time to WDW and I just couldn't be happier for them because I know they will love it! I'm going to love my first vacation in years with nobody to take care of(like husbands and kids)!:p

I will be going solo for the Dis-Con and staying through December 8 to celebrate
Walt's 100th birthday in style.:bounce:

I'm traveling Solo but will be spending lots of the trip with around 200 - 400 other internet friends at RADP-VI!!!!!

I really wanted to go this December with my DH but it doesn't like like we will. My children are grown and no grands yet. Anyway DH and I are going sometime between now and May, 2002.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter