When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

Next RCL cruise is TBA. We just got off the Harmony yesterday. While on board we booked a placeholder cruise so we have a year to decide when to sail again.

Just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise on Freedom of the Seas on June 3rd. As new Florida residents we are so excited to be able to drive a couple hours to Miami and cruise for the weekend!

We booked our first cruise ever on The Independence of the Seas for July 18-22. I’m not really sure what to expect or do but hoping to fall in love with cruising and hoping my husband does so I can convince him to do a DCL one. 😊

Independence in a few weeks. We will see how it goes...
We booked our first cruise ever on The Independence of the Seas for July 18-22. I’m not really sure what to expect or do but hoping to fall in love with cruising and hoping my husband does so I can convince him to do a DCL one. 😊
Independence is great. Don't miss Grease if you like theatre.

Our next isn't until next March on Oasis, but love the anticipation.

(Disney World in August so that's our next big trip)

We are on Oasis in 13 days... as my son says, it feels so close and yet so far away :) We haven't been on Oasis class before, Freedom was the biggest. We are super excited.

In the last week we booked our first two cruises with Royal. The first is to Alaska in June of 23 on the Quantum with the kids. The second will be adults only with two other couples out of Barbados in Feb of 24 on the Jewel. Super excited for both of them but especially the adults only one. When we were younger the me and the other two husbands all lived in the Southern Caribbean together for 2 years and all but one of the ports on the itinerary are places we lived. We are excited to take our wives back and show them around!

Just off Indy. Didn’t love it at all. Food was less than good. Not a lot of options unless you want to pay upcharge. Johnny Rockets was $14.15 per person…

On the good side, CD is very good, we got the “concert” version of Grease, but enjoyed it, and the ice show was good. Coco Cay was excellent (food is much better on the island than on the ship, IMHO).

June 13, Alaska on Quantum
Sept 19 Alaska on Quantum
Sept (I think the first), 2023 Alaska on Ovation

My husband and I have booked our first cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We will be sailing on Serenade of the Seas out of Tampa on October 20, 2022 for a 5 night cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter