When is space 220 really opening?

Clt_jojo

DISNEYLAND HONG KONG BOUND MARCH 2025
I’m there March 7. Am I going to have a chance in hell, at all to reserve a spot? Anyone anyone?

Lol...never??? Seriously I'd just write it off at this point...we're already basically a year past when it was supposed to open and now with the pandemic; I certainly am not expecting it to be a thing even for our late summer trip.

I assume it’s mostly ready but also I assume it’s not a great place for social distancing. So except it sometime late 2021 or even 2022.
The original concept art looked nicely spaced out (pun intended).

The later (more realistic) concept art showed the tables arranged more cafeteria style and much closer together (not to mention the view ports being less magnificent).

If it opens by Oct 1, 2021 count yourself lucky. But even then I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Like GoTG, Tron and Ratatouille, I don't expect to see it open until attendance is nearing normal. They already have many restaurants closed. Why would you take the expense of opening another one when you can leave it closed and not have all the staff costs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter