When is it Christmas at DL?

Sadie Girl

Earning My Ears
We are planning on being in S. California Nov 4-11 but have yet to plan exactly when we'll be at DLR. Just wondering when they decorate for the holidays??? Will we make it? :confused3

Hey, Sadie, we'll be there Nov 10-12 and I too hope it will be Christmas in Disneyland then! In fact the main purpose of the trip will be to see the Christmas decorations and maybe do a Christmas card picture! Crossing my fingers cuz we can't really go any closer to Christmas.

Okay, we're a bunch of smart alecks, cuz I was going to put December 25, too. ;)

Disney starts decorating Disneyland the first week of November & by Thanksgiving everything is going. This year, the first weekend begins on the 4th, and some things will be up - you'll have the Haunted Mansion and most likely It's a Small World Holiday. Also, most decorations will be up on Main Street that first weekend.

:cool1: Yeah! I was thinking the same thing for this years Christmas picture.

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter