when is everyone going?

March 1st-8th ASmu

Haven't finalized the dates for the other trips, but shooting for the 23-27 of September. I am also seriously considering a Christmas trip with all four boys that actually encompasses Christmas Day, but I have to talk them into wearing some sort of leashes or holding hands first. One mom four boys Christmas at Disney, that should be an interesting trip report.

This is a bit ahead of time but I have made my final decision and barring any unforseen financial issues I am planning my trip for February 3rd 2010 -February 12th at Caribbean Beach. I may extent or shrink those dates depending on how much of a rate jump I see when they come out with 2010 quotes=P So far I have friends joining me for the first four days and the last four are mine:woohoo:

I am a 46 y/o single female, I will be at WDW on March 17th, 2009 and would like to meet a fellow Disney fan (male or female) to go to DTD that night. My niece will be meeting me there on the 18th for the rest of the week. Have been to WDW 7 times but this will be the first time solo for the day, planning on hanging out at the resort pool during the day and would like to go out and celebrate St. Patty's Day that night. :thumbsup2

I'm going March 21-28 and staying in the All Star Music resort. DIS member Nutmegg is going with me as well.

I need to change my resort from ASMu to POFQ (same dates May 12th - May 19th)

Thanks!

Just came home, American Idol is so much fun!!!

Next trip is 10/22, bunch of us are going childless & SOless for food & wine!

Need to update mine... depending on my company's economic choices, the kids and I are going:

:wizard: July 15-24 split between SSR and AKV Jambo

And just booked:

:wizard: AKV Kidani for Feb 12-19 2010 :love:

1st Solo Trip October 8, 9, and 10! Staying off Property with CM friends so will be with them off and on during the 3 days.

3rd solo trip! :cool1: May 1st through the 9th CSR! :banana:

My dates haven't changed, but I am now staying at POP (04/25 to 05/02). I am counting the days. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter