when is everyone going?

ok another dumb board question...does anyone know how you can update the title?

I would like to be able to change it as I update the list. I know it can be done I see it done on other threads but can't figure it out.

ok another dumb board question...does anyone know how you can update the title?

I would like to be able to change it as I update the list. I know it can be done I see it done on other threads but can't figure it out.

okay... you go to "edit" below your first post... and then under "edit" window there is an "advanced" button... use that and you will be able to edit title. The one thing is you may want to do the list in your first initial/original post because then it is very easy to find. Others do that one the threads that is changing each week. Works well. Then when you update it, just change the title, with example "Dismember updated trip info: July 26th" and everyone would go to the first thread to check it. :confused3

okay... you go to "edit" below your first post... and then under "edit" window there is an "advanced" button... use that and you will be able to edit title. The one thing is you may want to do the list in your first initial/original post because then it is very easy to find. Others do that one the threads that is changing each week. Works well. Then when you update it, just change the title, with example "Dismember updated trip info: July 26th" and everyone would go to the first thread to check it. :confused3

boy I am blind...thanks

I have been updating the first page but couldn't figure out how to change the title..

Alright Sands, add me in for November 27 - December 6th, 2009. We'll be on land, then be on the cruise from Dec 6-10, but that's over on the cruise board!

Thanks!

Andrea

Please add me, I will be going April 30-May8 of 09.

I am probably going to be staying at ASMusic or possibly one of the deluxe resorts. Since I am going solo, I will be able to spend a little extra. If I do deluxe, I like POFQ or POR

Hey Sands, not sure if it matters but forgot to add that we'll be staying at BWV!!! Thanks!

Andrea

Okay folks. . .just booked another trip to WDW. . .

September 23 to 29 (though arriving late on the 23rd and leaving EARLY on the 29th). Will be staying at ASMu (which I prefer to Pop)

This is a trip on the cheap as it comes on the heels of my August adventure with my son. . .

5 full touring days. . .WOO HOO. . .just for kicks and cause it was CHEAP. . .

Add me November 14-20, 2008 Dolphin
Tagging along with my Mom's work conference! :thumbsup2

Also, I am very interested in the singles-only trip in October 09! But it's too soon to commit.

Add me November 14-20, 2008 Dolphin
Tagging along with my Mom's work conference! :thumbsup2

Also, I am very interested in the singles-only trip in October 09! But it's too soon to commit.

you could go ahead and sign up etc.. give info and then if you have to back out you do. No harm done.

you could go ahead and sign up etc.. give info and then if you have to back out you do. No harm done.

So who do I PM and what info do they need? My birthday is October 14th! That would be a great 37th (gasp!) birthday trip!

So who do I PM and what info do they need? My birthday is October 14th! That would be a great 37th (gasp!) birthday trip!

Jenroc who is the main hostess so to speak. There are several posts in that thread... but will save you that time: name, address, a phone number (if you chose for contact info like a cell), email, DOB, oh and fav character.

join in! will be fun!!!!

Tenatively looking at Jan 26 - Feb 7/09 at BWV. I know not many do the Jan/Feb but would be nice to meet some that do!!!

I'm going to be staying offsite from 12/9-12/17. Have car, will meet...and will give rides to meets, if anyone is in need.

Updated!

I added a link in my signature so it is easier to find in case it gets buried in the board.

Aug 29-Sept 2nd...not so solo trip
Possibly Oct 12-20 (big IF on this one, work looks like it will get in the way)
Oct 23-27th
Oct 30-Nov 2nd with G
Dec 10-15th with G

(possibly one in November, still working on that one)

Planned trips:

September 12(?) or 13th-14th (maybe Pop ???)
September 19-21 SSR

October 24-27th OKW

December 12-15th OKW (at moment)

(Aug/Sept trip with some college friends.. but no dates confirmed)

October 21(?) or 22-26th, 2009 (maybe a value/mod or else DVC)

Sha is your Oct 09 trip the Singles Trip in 09 or are you going to WDW?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter