When is everyone going to Disney?

Our family (2 adults, 2 kids) are finally returning to WDW for the first time since 2015. The kids were 7 and 5 at the time so it will be fun to see how they like it as 13 and 11 year olds. We've been opting for Disneyland every year until last year when we got shut out in June. We had wanted to return and since we aren't able to take a normal summer vacation this year due to work, we opted for around Labor Day since the airfares were okay and the package wasn't expensive. Very excited about returning. Under 60 days now!

I'll be going back in September with my husband for our 40th Anniversary celebration...a year late...lol. We haven't been since 2015. Animal Kingdom Lodge and then over to Wilderness Lodge for a total of 7 nights....Ah... I would have loved Club Level, but it is what it is. Just thrilled to be back!

Being avid Disney World fans, we are finally planning our first Disney Land California & Aulani trip for June 2022.

I will be going October 9,2022 till October 18th,2022. I will be staying at the Coronado resort, I’m sooo excited. This is my first trip to any Disney park as well my first solo trip…

Dec 11th - 17th. Our first stay at our home resort, SSR. We have always traded out at 7 months. This time we are looking forward to the refurbishment.

We are going for a short trip to celebrate my 50th birthday in December and then we are taking a family vacation in June of 2022.

Heading to Disney World for our final trip there November 11, 2022.

* November 11th through November 17th at ASMovies in WDW.
* November 17th through November 20th at the Hilton in Clearwater Beach, FL.

My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 10, 7 & 7) going summer 2022. Trying to decide if June or July is better and which resort to stay. I’m going to try and rent DVC points so we can stay at one of the deluxe resorts. Any opinions welcome cause I’m so undecided! I want to stay everywhere 🤣🤣

My family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids ages 10, 7 & 7) going summer 2022. Trying to decide if June or July is better and which resort to stay. I’m going to try and rent DVC points so we can stay at one of the deluxe resorts. Any opinions welcome cause I’m so undecided! I want to stay everywhere 🤣🤣
[

Last time we went in early July and it was the hottest trip I can remember. It was hard on my youngest kid and midday pool breaks were a necessity. Not sure if June is any better. August didn't seem as hot and crowds get smaller towards the end of the month. As for resorts, Wilderness Lodge is our favorite (copper creek or boulder ridge villas if you're renting points) and you can boat to MK. Bay Lake Towers has a 1 bedroom villa that sleeps 5 and has two full bathrooms, and you can walk to MK. If you're more of an EPCOT fan, Beach Club is close and has Stormalong Bay. You really can't go wrong anywhere you choose.

This will be the first mother and daughter trip! I have been planning this since 2019, had reservations for February 2020 and then postponed to April 2020...and you all know how that turned out. Hopefully, it will really happen this time!

I'll be going back in September with my husband for our 40th Anniversary celebration...a year late...lol. We haven't been since 2015. Animal Kingdom Lodge and then over to Wilderness Lodge for a total of 7 nights....Ah... I would have loved Club Level, but it is what it is. Just thrilled to be back!
We are going back August 2022 because our 2020 trip we canceled. We will be celebrating our 51st anniversary then. We celebrate 50 yrs. this year but decided not to go because a lot of things are not how I like them, so we decided on next year. I made my reservations a few months ago for CR CL MKV 9 days…..figured we‘d splurge.
I hope you have a wonderful time and Happy Anniversary ( a little early).

JBRB828
Happiest Anniversary to you as well! I splurged a bit and was able to up it to AKL CL...I am hopeful that it will be a great experience. Perhaps for our 45th we'll do another CL just like yours! ( I don't think I could wait til our 50th...LOL) We have another trip in the planning for May 2022 with extended family (Pop Century). I do love Disney despite being angry from time to time with it...love/hate relationship with the $$$$!

JBRB828
Happiest Anniversary to you as well! I splurged a bit and was able to up it to AKL CL...I am hopeful that it will be a great experience. Perhaps for our 45th we'll do another CL just like yours! ( I don't think I could wait til our 50th...LOL) We have another trip in the planning for May 2022 with extended family (Pop Century). I do love Disney despite being angry from time to time with it...love/hate relationship with the $$$$!
i agree about the $$$$$$$. Lol

For us it's an anniversary trip as well. We went to Hawaii the year of our 15th and this year in April was our 20th. So we'll be celebrating a little late, but we've booked for next March (our spring break week). After two years without vacations I am really looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter