When dues are due?

tinkrbells

Faith, trust, & a little Pixie Dust
Can anyone tell me what time of year the "maintenance & dues" are due?
I am wanting to pay annually, instead of monthly. I would ask my rep @ DVC, but she is out today.:(
I have my paperwork work faxed in and hope to here from her first thing tomorrow about our ownership @ DVC!!!!

tinkrbells:earsgirl:

I think they are due in mid-January, we usually leave the check at the OKW front desk when we check-in for our January trip. I'm not sure of the exact date they are due.

You can pay annually in January for the year or pay monthly by automatic withdrawal from a checking account.

Chuck brings up an interesting point....the payment is due by January 15 OR BEFORE YOUR FIRST TRIP of the year, whichever comes first. So, dropping off the check at the desk is the way to go. ;) A proposed budget comes out prior to the annual meetings in December and the actual "bills" arrive as Christmas/New Year greetings.

Pam's correct.

And, unfortunately, unlike guidebooks and pins - <i>those</i> mailings never get "lost in the mail," and always arrive on time!! :)

LOL!!!! So true, Beth! It's the only mailing I always get first! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter