When do you think grocery shopping will have a sense of normalcy again?

I saw this today too - drives me crazy. I'm in RI, where doctors and nurses at the biggest hospital in the state are having to wear the same mask two days in a row because they're running out :sad2:
Masks are a sore point with me. I believe that from the beginning government shouldn't have twisted the truth around. Had they merely informed us from the start that everyone should wear a mask, that stocks were low, and they wanted to conserve for first line health workers so all of us had a better chance at staying healthier, it would have made more sense.

Masks are a sore point with me. I believe that from the beginning government shouldn't have twisted the truth around. Had they merely informed us from the start that everyone should wear a mask, that stocks were low, and they wanted to conserve for first line health workers so all of us had a better chance at staying healthier, it would have made more sense.
Masks are available. What's not available are the preferred N95 masks, although I was able to order some online and got them. But they are more expensive than you would want for normal use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter