when do dining plan credits expire

weheartdisney07

Disneymooners 2011
I know the plan says they expire on the midnight of the day you check out. Just to be clear, does this mean if you check out on monday that the credits don't expire till monday night at midnight and you can use them all day on monday? sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but i wanted to save some credits for the last day since we have a late flight.

Yes, they definatley expire at midnight on the day you check out.

Yes, even after you check out they are good for the rest of the day. Then at midnight they are gone.

They really need to clarify this because midnight the day OF checkout is that morning! They should say it expires at 11:59pm the day of check out.

They really need to clarify this because midnight the day OF checkout is that morning! They should say it expires at 11:59pm the day of check out.

Thank you for clarifying! I was trying to figure this out as well. I assumed it meant 12 midnight AFTER check out but could not confirm this.

WOW this is back after 3 years, I have checked out 3 times since then. Now lets say I check out at 8am but still want to visit a park or go to DTD, I still have 14 hours till the credits expire. If you check out say April 18 the credits are good up till the second it hits April 19. I have never went away from Disney leaving any unused credits. Now its 2012 and the DDP and QSDP don't have the value they use to if you didn't use 1 credit you are better of not getting the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter