• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when departing resort, when do I have to check luggage for return flight

Poprivet

Mouseketeer
Our return flight is SW at 11:40am 12/1. so bus will pick us up at 8:40. when do we have to get our luggage checked at pop so it will make the trip home to Providence?

thanks

Steve

It says check in 3 hours before your flight. thats when the bus to the airport picks us up., I believe you have to have your luggage checked in BEFORE the bus shows up... I got in that line a few years ago and someone said it was close to the point where we would have to take the luggage with us on the bus and check at the airport. I'll find out when I get there but was wondering how early we will have to get up and get our luggage checked in?

Last edited:
The RACs at all resorts open up at 5:00 AM. You need to check your luggage in at least 3 hours prior to your departure time. In this case, it would definitely need to be earlier as you will be picked up by DME 3 hours prior. So, I would be in line at RAC no later than 8:00 AM then depending on the line you would just go wait for the bus or perhaps run back into the resort to grab some coffee or breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter