When Booking Ressies Online...

momof2cutegirls

DIS Veteran
I will be staying onsite and will be able to take advantage of being able to book ADRs 180+10 days in advance. Do I book them in order? Do I make the ressies that are more popular and could be more diffucult to get first?

This is my first time onsite and also first time I'm able to use the online system. Any tips or suggestions would be great!

I'd book the one that you would think would be the hardest to get
So my first was Le Cellier and then Chef MIckey's, Tusker House, etc.
Good Luck! If your going during free dining make sure your up and on the comp at I believe its 6AM estrn time (someone may want to verify that). I am going in Aug, made my ressies before free dining was announced and could NOT get Le Cellier until my last night @ WDW, I was hoping to have it our 2nd night there. Not going to complain, just letting you know that if your going during that time period, be prepared.

I will be staying onsite and will be able to take advantage of being able to book ADRs 180+10 days in advance. Do I book them in order? Do I make the ressies that are more popular and could be more diffucult to get first?

This is my first time onsite and also first time I'm able to use the online system. Any tips or suggestions would be great!
As the other poster said, make them in order of difficulty. It may also help (if you are having trouble securing a certain one) to try for later on in the week.

I'd book the one that you would think would be the hardest to get
So my first was Le Cellier and then Chef MIckey's, Tusker House, etc.
Good Luck! If your going during free dining make sure your up and on the comp at I believe its 6AM estrn time (someone may want to verify that). I am going in Aug, made my ressies before free dining was announced and could NOT get Le Cellier until my last night @ WDW, I was hoping to have it our 2nd night there. Not going to complain, just letting you know that if your going during that time period, be prepared.
There have been some PIN codes for free dining up through mid-Dec, but there have been no general offers (yet), so it shouldn't be quite as difficult as mid-Aug through late-Sept. The popular (and small) ones will still book up quick though, so timing is pretty important.

Good luck :)

Just finished booking online . . . . you have to put in your confirmation number for your resort, then the 180+10 days will be available for ADRs. I put LeCellier in first, though it was later in our trip. 6:00am EST was the start time. Good Luck!!!

It isn't hard, but not the best "user interface". I actually "practiced" (without confirming anything!) beforehand so I knew how the system worked -- it is a bit "quirky".

Thanks for all the responses! Will be ready to go! Hoping to get Le Cellier, Biergarten, Ohana, Boma, Sci-Fi, Cape May and 1900 Park Faire!

also know that they give you 20 mins from the time that you put the reservation into your cart. I had a lot to book, so I checked out 3 times during the time I was booking so that none of my reservations were lost or timed out or computer crashes or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter