When are you going to Aulani?

Hi! I can't believe I will be there on January 10th! It's only going to be for 2 days, but I can't wait! Just wondering if anyone out there will be arriving on the 10th around noon. The reason...I am traveling by myself, and would like to share a ride to Aulani. Not wanting to rent a car for 2 days. Thinking there will be enough to do at the resort for me. Just putting it out there. Thanks:cool1:

We'll be there 15-23 June 2012 in a 2-bdr island view villa celebrating my 40th :scared1:. There will be eight of us...4 adults and 4 kids.
We've all booked our airfare from California, best I could find was on Alaska - expensive! But I'm worth it :goodvibes

Last week my husband said he couldn't make due to a super important trade show he had to be at for work. I checked just to see if I could reschedule and nothing was available that would work for us in June. After my pouting for 24hrs he called his boss and got the time cleared, so we are back on! (would have been tough to be in paradise without him but I would have made due ;))

Does anyone know what percentage has been declared yet? My assumption is that sales have slowed so there may not be much inventory available for DVC members to book yet at 7mo. I'm waitlisted to move from a 2BR lockoff to a dedicated, hopefully that will come through, I want the extra 1/2 bath!

kerickson - I'm glad it worked out for your DH to go. Don't sweat the 40th it's one of the fun decades.:goodvibes

Wow, how'd you get that??

I was emailed a code from the airline for blanket one time use 15% discount that was fully transferable. I showed it to hubby and he booked. We paid $816 Canadian or there abouts for the 2 tickets in total :thumbsup2

We are going 11/3-11/12/12! First vacation as DVC members, and my first trip to Hawai'i, and DH's first trip to Oahu (he's been to the main island only). So excited! My list of "must do's" include a day of pampering at Laniwai Spa, a sunset cruise, and Pearl Harbor. DH wants to snorkel a lot.:dance3:

Just booked this week for five nights in an Island View Studio in April! Fares from Seattle to Honolulu on Hawaiian were under $400 RT per person.

Planning on December 2012...originally was thinking of March 2013 (spring break) but since DCL canceled our Dec. 2012 cruise why not just move up Aulani?:cool1:

Now the long wait till I can make reservations at 7 months!! :scared1: I've only ever stayed at my home resorts so I haven't had to deal with worrying about getting the reservation I wanted.

I'm already reading as much as I can about Aulani & making notes for our upcoming trip. The caveat is we're about 4 to 5 years out before we actually set foot on Hawaiian soil. :lmao: Am I being absolutely ridiculous for starting to plan this far out?

Hi, I remember you from the Alaska cruise last summer! Did you participate in the FE gift exchange? When are you going to Hawaii? We'll be there in March for a week. So excited! :banana:

Just booked this week for five nights in an Island View Studio in April! Fares from Seattle to Honolulu on Hawaiian were under $400 RT per person.

looks like we'll cross paths! We're in an Island view room as is another DISer which I am going to bombard with water balloons from my balcony! ;)

We've been hemming and hawing about going and just bought our air tickets tonight, we willbe there from 1/28-2/5!!!!

So excited, so much planning to do!

Wow! I also called at 9am for a 2 bedroom for a July 29th check in on the 7 month mark and had a choice of island or pool view. I took the Island view. I guess they booked quickly.

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

When we called at the 7 month mark (9:00 am on the dot) they only had a one bedroom with an ocean view and 2 - 2 bedroom (standard view) available ( we were hoping for a one bedroom standard view) We took the 2 bedroom from July 28- Aug 4. I was surprised how little options were available. I hope it's not as bad in the future as more inventory gets declared.

Since we used so many points on the 2 bedroom we will be spending week two at a Hilton resort on Waikiki Beach.

We've been hemming and hawing about going and just bought our air tickets tonight, we willbe there from 1/28-2/5!!!!

So excited, so much planning to do!

We have been watching airfare daily hoping it might go down, won't seem to go below $1,050 per person tho from Philly. Here's hoping you got a good deal!

Just curious from another north east member planing a trip to Aulani in April, are you doing a non-stop or breaking up the flight?

Just curious from another north east member planing a trip to Aulani in April, are you doing a non-stop or breaking up the flight?

We're taking the nonstop home from HNL in July when we go. We're flying out to PHX and spending some time out there and at Disneyland before we fly to HNL from LAX. It's only 9 1/2 hours home on the nonstop, like flying to Europe, which we did with the kids in 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter