When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Im going to MNSSHP on Sept 29 wearing my Mickey Mouse MK shirt I bought 2 yrs ago. I regretted not buying a MNSSHP shirt then and will this time and wear that on Oct 1 for MNSSHP. Thats my plan. And OMG did u see all the treats announced today. I went in 2015 and there was 4 treats to choose from. Now everything is all new and they have 11 treats to choose from. I love Halloween and MNSSHP.

3 more days until my Solo Trip. I will be running around the resorts from Aug 22nd to the 28th. See some of you around.

there's a whole bunch of us going to the party on the 26th :) Epcot seems to be the choice for Thursday but I will definitely be at Disney springs later on for the last day of their throw back drinks :)
I'll be there that week too. So let me know when/where you all are meeting up!

I have a 5-night solo trip coming up from Sept 17 - 22, with MNSSHP on Sept 19.

I've got a solo trip Sept 21 thru 24th.
I'm planning on doing Food and Wine at Epcot on most of the 22nd! Would love to either try food with people or just get recommendations for how to divvy up the 8-portion Sampler thing.

I've got a solo trip Sept 21 thru 24th.
I'm planning on doing Food and Wine at Epcot on most of the 22nd! Would love to either try food with people or just get recommendations for how to divvy up the 8-portion Sampler thing.
I will be going to The Food and Wine Festival also on the 22nd if you are interested in meeting up.

Today is 31 days till I land! Im trying to switch my flight to the night before but either way, I CANT WAIT TO GET MY MAGIC BANDDD!!

Hello, I'll be at WDW from November 9th-18th. If anyone wants to meet up for rides, meals or whatever let me know. :)

27 days and counting. How do u add countdowns, and pics on here? Sorry not sure.
Got email that Magic Band is being shipped. Chose purple by the way. Thought it was good Halloween color. Had green last time. Excited to try MB 2.0
Got 2 pieces of mail from Dreams yesterday.
Cant wait

Just booked a last minute trip for the 10th of Sept for a few days or so...depending on weather ::MickeyMo
Plan on mostly F&W and doing MNSSHP on the 12th...anyone else going?

17 Days!!!! There are a bunch of us meeting on the 26th for MNSSHP at the Haunted Mansion, For those of us who have not met before, how will we know other DISers? Any suggestions?...... I will be at Epcot for the Food and Wine on the 22nd, Anyone interested in meeting up there too?

Hello, I'll be at WDW from November 9th-18th. If anyone wants to meet up for rides, meals or whatever let me know. :)
Nov 9 th is my birthday and I am thinking about driving down solo. Never done that before but looking forward to it. Once I book I will definitely reach out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter