When are you going? Looking for Park Buddies!!!

I'm here now for two glorious weeks. Headed to Animal Kingdom this morning and may do a little shopping in town later today. I will check back later to see if anyone is else is up to doing something this week. I have a car and am staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

WooHoo.

awww I wish am heading to AK also!!! Make it a great night!!! And hope to cross path with you next weekend :goodvibes

Where are you staying... Dec. 4 is MVMCP and is planning to see fireworks by Poly Beach... :)

Oh gosh, I just read this! I will be at ASMovies. I was thinking about doing MVMCP, tix are still available for that date. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to do it alone.

Oh gosh, I just read this! I will be at ASMovies. I was thinking about doing MVMCP, tix are still available for that date. I don't know what to do. I didn't want to do it alone.

I have done it 2x and really I am more of a MNSSHP even type a gal.. sorry... but I will be at Poly beach watching Fireworks with Hotcocoa and chocolate cake from Kona :) and my blanket!

PM on the way just in case you get bored and get lost by Poly :)

I'm here now for two glorious weeks. Headed to Animal Kingdom this morning and may do a little shopping in town later today. I will check back later to see if anyone is else is up to doing something this week. I have a car and am staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

WooHoo.

How is the Wyndham?

Having exhausted all my DVC points I'm staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. I'll be there December 7-10th. I tried the Waldorf in January but this will be my first time at the Hilton.

My son and i (age 6) are going to try and make it for a fri-mon one weekend this month if anyone with children (or without) is going to be around! No idea where we will stay, more then likely offsite to save$!

How is the Wyndham?

Having exhausted all my DVC points I'm staying at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. I'll be there December 7-10th. I tried the Waldorf in January but this will be my first time at the Hilton.

I actually like it a lot. My balcony view is kind of sucky but the view from the second bedroom is of the lake. I just watched illuminations from the window.

It is pretty big space. I haven't tried any of the resort amenities because i have my car so there is so much freedom but otherwise I am having a good time.

It is kind of boring here at night though.

Just saying.

I actually like it a lot. My balcony view is kind of sucky but the view from the second bedroom is of the lake. I just watched illuminations from the window.

It is pretty big space. I haven't tried any of the resort amenities because i have my car so there is so much freedom but otherwise I am having a good time.

It is kind of boring here at night though.

Just saying.

Hit the Hottubs. I've always found they can be kind of interesting at night with the people you meet.

You might also want to check the activities guide posted in the lobby of the building (or over by the activities desks at the lobby buildings.). They often have things like Dueling piano's and/or kareoke at some of the pool bars depending upon the night.

Hit the Hottubs. I've always found they can be kind of interesting at night with the people you meet.

You might also want to check the activities guide posted in the lobby of the building (or over by the activities desks at the lobby buildings.). They often have things like Dueling piano's and/or kareoke at some of the pool bars depending upon the night.

Good suggestion. I'm used to the DVC ones that are often full of kids. Will have to try that at the Hilton or walk over to the Wydham.

My best guy friend and I will be staying at CSR March 24-28! We are both 23 and would love for other people to join us on our quest of "Drinking Around the World" :goodvibes

Going to be there Dec 12-15 (and Universal) on the 16th. I'm there with a few friends but they're..sorta couple'd up so if anyone would like to meet up, I'll be open to it.

Next trip for me will be 1/22 - 1/27 at AKL Kidanni Village with a Savanna View. Welcome Home! :goodvibes

Anyone else going to be there then?

Solo trip planned for Jan 23-27. Have 2 days left on an old park hopper, so planning on Epcot on the 24th and MK on the 26th. If it's warm enough, I'll hit BB on the 25th.

I'm here now. The hilton pool area is shut down at 10 behind a locked fence.... and the hot tubs are in the pool area lol.

Its quite boring here as a solo actually. If it was't work that brought me here I don't think I'd do it without friends next time.

I'm here now. The hilton pool area is shut down at 10 behind a locked fence.... and the hot tubs are in the pool area lol.

Its quite boring here as a solo actually. If it was't work that brought me here I don't think I'd do it without friends next time.

Never done the Hilton/Waldorf. I've always stayed over at the Wyndham Timeshare resort. The pools/Hottubs there are open until midnight.

Does the hilton/Waldorf have a hotel bar maybe?

i know the Wyndham Grand has a nice looking hotel bar in the lobby. It's across the street from the Hilton, so maybe if there isn't anything fun happening at the Hilton you can just walk over to the Wyndham's hotel bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter