When AAA for 2006 ? I was just told ...

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I thought I read AAA rates out sometime in June 2005 for 2006 WDW resorts.
I just called 407-934-7639

They said AAA - 10% or 15% off WDW resorts for 2006 will not be available till December 2005
:sad2:

I thought earlier. :confused3

The Pooh Crew
:thewave:

I heard june also, call your AAA rep and see what they say, or call CRO back, maybe the CM did not know.

I contacted AAA to see when their rates would be out, and the AAA rep felt the AAA rates should be available for booking by late summer.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing rates for the whole year, or is it just for the 1st half of 2006? (I am looking to book for Sept. 2006)

I just called my AAA agent and she gave me a quote for sept. 2006
2 adults, 2 children (1 free age 2)...5 nights, 5 day hopper for 1559.92. She told me the dining plan was free.

Is this true???

Rootskate--Normally the AAA rates are released for the whole year at one time.

Snoopygirl--Are you sure your agent isn't talking about Sept. 2005 instead of 2006? I'd call back!

I concur with Nolcrest AAA rates released for the whole year in August. I'd call your TA back and make sure she wasn't quoting Sep 2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter