What's your Vanity Plate?

Okay, after much thought we went with the following three choices (in case the first isn't available you have to give three selections in Texas):

LV DSNY
MCKY MS
2 4 DSNY

#1DISNEY is on my Trooper.

I used to have a Bug and had DVC BWV on it. No one ever understood it-- always thought it was initials for me and DH or something similar. That's why I decided to get something a little more obvious this time. Just in case the DVC oval sticker and the antenna ball weren't obvious enough... :rotfl:

:sad2:

ARWEL8 - I used to be chronically late but the plates must have clicked some
psychological glitch and now I'm Ms. Punctuality.

Ours is DVCMBR99, we wanted DVC MBR but it was taken so we added the year we purchased.

ours are disney related and whoever posted that in VA everyone has persoanlized plates is right! :rotfl2: Ours are: MGN MKNA (for my 2 daughters) Meghan and McKenna and my DH's one car is IH8TRFIK (he's a commuter).

what web site do you look on to find out what is available in your state? been wanting to get one and didnt know how to...

BUTCH 01

With the Been There, Done That, Going Back Disney frame front and back.

Mickey/Minnie Stickers on side windows and Mickey Steering wheel cover.

::MickeyMo :Pinkbounc

korzmom said:
what web site do you look on to find out what is available in your state? been wanting to get one and didnt know how to...
Each state has their own system and not all are online. Your best bet would be to call your local DMV or google them.

Never2L8 - we were parked next to you at El Dorado's last night. My DD was trying to figure out who looked like Disney fans!!!

We have 3 vanity plates - 2 are Disney related:

DH has WDW4US on his truck.
I have WDW4US2 on my car with a Disney Imagineering Est. 1952 bracket.
I have LISALY on my 30th Anv. Z-28 which mainly hides in the garage.

Most people around here get the Disney plates, but sometimes I'll have someone ask me what they mean.

We got our plates in a week or so ago. I love them! They read: LV DSNY

We have the been there, done that, going back license bracket holdin' em' on.

Just got new plates and because they are conservation plates they could have only 6 characters; DSNYFN

Okay...I don't have Disney on my plates...do have the "Been there, done that, going back" plate holder on my car which hold my personalized plates "I TERP 3"...which gets all kinds of HUH? looks...one person I overheard read it as "TWERP 3"...it seems only folks who are in my "biz" get it....it means I inTERPret 3(languages). TERP is what my Deaf instructor always referred to sign language interpreters...so terps and Deaf folks tend to get it first...don't know if there are any other language interpreters who refer to themselves at "terps" though...oh, and the 3 languages? English, American Sign Language, and Spanish...just don't get many requests for the Spanish in my area...did interpret once for a Mexican Deaf man who signed Mexican Sign Language at a government office...had to use a non-professional relay interpreter...friend of the Deaf man who could sign MSL and speak Spanish...it was a great experience...I only knew about 5 MSL signs, but within half an hour I was able to voice his signs without the relay...what a professional rush!

Like a couple of others DH has plates that were his dad's whose been gone 10 years...MY3117...he will not get rid of them ever!! I don't blame him.

My dad used to have my favorite of his various personalized plates on his Saturn...Nonya 1...for none of your business.

A girlfriend's husband's plates are...HNTNXS 1....hunt in excess...he hunts everything!!

I've seen a great variety around and always get a kick out of deciphering them...so keep 'em coming ya'll...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter