What's your favourite burger?

A burger is supposed to be made with some sort of ground or chopped material that's not breaded - usually meat, but it could be vegetable based. I use to patronize a place that had a bit of controversy, but not about the food per se. They had two main sandwiches - a tofu burger and a fish sandwich. They were pretty much the same other than one used a fish patty that was breaded and lightly fried, and the other used ground, firm tofu although I'm not quite sure what they used to keep the patty together.

And of course it's a sandwich. That's never been in any dispute since it meets all the criteria - a filling between two pieces of bread. The real question is whether or not a hot dog is a sandwich.

I'd say a burger can be breaded. Like a chicken burger, using those chicken patties that are basically large chicken nuggets. Not to be confused with a chicken sandwich, that is made with an actual whole piece of chicken.

I cant seem to PM you. I know. Dan was going to make a post about it. This is not the way for the board to find out, could you please edit for his sake

I just see I put in the wrong email for you. Sending another now.

Last edited:
In other countries, coloquially, they might call that a "burger." I am not sure where the OP is from, but I know they do that in some places, especially for those fast food items. It's like the next inevetible question, is a burger a sandwich?

Even McDonald’s calls the FOF a sandwich.

Every burger is a sandwich but every sandwich is not a burger :thumbsup2

My burger is my favorite.

After you make so many posts, 10 I think? You can do more things like PM. There’s a thread somewhere for people to post just to up their post count 👍

Fast food with drive thru: Quarter Pounder from McD's
Fast food w/o drive thru: 5 Guys
My absolute favorite burger:
Fired Up Jalapeño burger at NBC Sports Grill & Brew at Universal City Walk.
It has jalapeño-jack cheese, jalapeño bacon, fried jalapeños, bibb lettuce, tomato and brown sugar ketchup on a toasted brioche bun.
I'm drooling right now thinking about it lol.

Jucy Lucy from Matt's Bar in Minneapolis. Two patties with a chunk of american cheese sealed in the middle before it gets fried. Took my wife there for our first date, if she couldn't appreciate the greatness that is Matt's, there would have been no second date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter