What's Your Favorite Souvenier? & OKW

Hi everyone we just got back from OKW, and we stayed at in a 1 bedroom for the first time ever, and let me tell you, I'm sooooooo spoiled. I was at the pool with the kids (it's their favorite pool), and my husband, who was unloading the car at the room which I hadn't seen yet, walks up and goes "I've got some bad news". And I'm thinking, uh oh, room smells, something's broken, etc. And I say, What?! And he says "It's so nice that I'll never get you to stay in a studio again!":lmao: And I think he may be right, it was gorgeous, view of a small lake, room 3511 on the ground floor. I seriously did not want to leave when it was time to check out.

So, DVC'ers, what's your favorite souvenier from the parks?

I found an EPCOT throw in Mousegear, made in USA, that had Figment (my favorite character), the ball without the wand (yay), soarin, mission space, everything on it. Once we got it home and opened it up, it was so beautiful that we think we might hang it up in the family room (designated disney shrine) instead of using it as a blanket.

Speaking of the ball, my kids, who've never seen it without the wand, were *Shocked* to see it coming down. I explained to them that the wand was only supposed to be temporary and for most of its life it hasn't had it. They totally didn't believe me!

:thumbsup2 That one bedroom at OKW has more sq. ft. than our first HOUSE - that is why we bought DVC! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter