Whats your favorite ride?

Haunted Mansion is my fave followed by POC - I just like the classics - just can't help myself.

From the first time I rode Tower of Terror I was hooked!! Rockin Roller coaster is right behind....:earseek:

Speaking of ToT, has anyone ever sat in that infamous, back-center seat? I heard its the best.

I find that VERY hard to believe as the front is the best in my opinion.

How many put their hands up? :wave2:

I didn't know Haunted Mansion was so popular!

Or Pirates of the Caribbean. pirate:

Probly cuz they are classics...:sunny:

I love Mission Space and Splash Mountain.

princess:

For me it's Haunted Mansion, followed closely by Pirates of the Caribbean. Just love those rides!

Splash Mountain for me, I am listening to the theme song right now.

When I was a kid in the 60's I could get into teh matinee for 50 cents and watch the movie tht was playing twice, they wouldn't make you leave in between shows. It was a rainy summer and "SONG OF THE SOUTH" was at the theater almost the whole summer must have seen it at least 30 times. Still one of my favorites, and now it is one of my kids favotires. My sixteen yr DD will be doing her home wrok and I'll hear her doing her best Brer Bear voice saying "I'm makin a dollar a minute I'm makin a dollar a minute" Better then anything they play on her kind of radio stations.....lol

I think it would have to be Tower of Terror. I'm definitely a thrill ride seeker and WDW is woefully short on thrill rides. Compared to something like The Millennium or Magnum at Cedar Point, most WDW rides are very tame, but TOT was excellent and delivered the goods. WDW could *really* use a top quality outdoor coaster with world class thrills. It's a nearly perfect place, but that coaster would move it just that much closer to perfection for me:)

And I just have to mention that for sheer family fun, my group *loved* Buzz. It's silly, but trying to rack up those points and spinning around in those cars made even my coaster-hardened dad a bit giddy. :hyper:

chesireskate has a point. Disney needs some scarier rides. they need rides like the Montu at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.

Maybe Expedition Everest will do this for us, ches.

So far, Splash Mountain seems to be winning this post. :D

Originally posted by Jon16195701

Maybe Expedition Everest will do this for us, ches.

I sure hope so! I was discussing the thrill ride situation with my dad when we were at WDW last week and we couldn't come up with any reasons that made sense regarding why they might not have any top quality outdoor coasters. I like the indoor coasters (though dad isn't as fond of them), but there's nothing like sitting on the top of the highest hill on a major coaster, looking out over the whole park, wind in your hair...then dropping straight down towards the ground at 120 MPH. Woohoo! With 4 parks, I really think Disney could attract more thrill seekers by adding a few great coasters to keep us happy:)

I'm sure I'll get slammed by my fav is It's a Small World!! It's always been my fav.

2nd choice HM

peter pan's flight. i still get goosebumps when peter calls everyong off to neverland and that ship "takes off". i just think this ride is a true example of what magic and disney is all about.

Too many favorites to choose from! :hyper:

If I had to pick it would be Haunted Mansion!

I agree with ILOVEPOOH1 - It's A Small World is my favorite WDW attraction. It is instant happiness everytime I ride. This ride epitomizes everything that is good about Disney in my mind.

On the other hand my vote for most "fun" ride is RnRC.

Hands Down "The great movie ride":smooth:

I'm a BIG fan of anything 'Classic' Hollywood and its just fantastic to see the old classics up on a HUGE silver screen and then to actually go into the ride and to see and hear those movies up-close...

...the best for me is the end, where they do a "roll call" of all the great movies

:lovestruc ...love love love...:lovestruc

...and the part where they play the "STAR WARS" theme song (love star wars) and then they go to one of Strauss' symphonies:charac2: and then to the "Gone with the Wind" song..."Frankly Charolette I don't give a damn" *WOAH!* gets me everytime:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter