What's your favorite Pixar Movie?

1. Up (by a hair)
2. Wall-E
3. Finding Nemo
4. Monsters Inc.
5,6,7. All three Toy Storys (no particular order)
8. Ratatouille
9. Cars
[Way Below...]
10. Incredibles - seen once and don't need to see again
11. Bug's Life - seen twice and don't need to see again

What parts do I cry at the most? I typically cry 3 times within the first 15 minutes of Up. And then frequently throughout the rest of the movie. This is why it wins. In Wall-E, I BAWLED at the end the first time I saw it in the theater. I think it's one of Disney's most beautiful movies ever and I didn't even want to see it in the theater initially! Boy was I surprised! I also cried at the end of Toy Story 3 when Andy gives the little girl his toys (umm come on, how sweet?!?!?) and in Toy Story 2 during "When She Loved Me" - I get really sentimental about my childhood toys. I always knew they had feelings! And lastly, I cry at Cars when Sally and Lightning are taking their joy ride by the canyons and waterfalls... just an awesome moment.

Toy Story 3---I mean it made me cry in the movie theaters it was sooo touching and I felt that it really hit me at the end with where I am in my life...

Finding Nemo is a close second though

I love all of them, but as for my favorite its a tie between the orginal Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

Incredibles
Up
Toy Story 3
Monsters Inc (Would've Been Number one, but I Really Can't stand Billy Crystal)
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Cars
Ratatouille
Finding Nemo
A Bug's Life

*Wall-E (I am relegating him to the end: because I haven't seen it all. I tried at the theater when DD was 3, but she didn't make it. Now she won't even try, even though she's 5):hippie:

Monsters, Inc. is probably my favorite. I enjoy that movie more every time I see it.:earsboy:

I love love love Up (see my Avatar!), and I know that at least part of my fondness for it is that I really like all the core characters (even Muntz). I just find it lovely and engaging and a real "feel-good" movie (even with some teary bits).

That said, the more I see Toy Story 3, the more I really wish this could win the Best Picture Oscar. I think the sun rises and sets on Pixar, and I'm still amazed at what they pulled off with this, managing to be dark and funny and sweet and sad, and having you on the edge of your seat when it looks like "the end." Come on, Academy, admit it, this really deserves Best Pic, animated or not!

(order I liked the movie) movie (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best)

1. The Incredibles (10)

2. Finding Nemo (10)

3. Toy Story 3 (10)

4. Cars (8)

5. Ratatouille (7)

6. Monsters Inc. (7)

7. Toy Story (6)

8. Up (4)

9. Toy Story 2 (4)

10. WALL-E (2)

11. A Bug's Life (1)

Definitely Nemo.

Although, I haven't seen Toy Story 3 or Wall-E. I watched Cars for the first time a few weeks ago, and it is my least favorite. The visual effects and details were great, but I didn't like the story as much as the others. Unfortunately, my DS2 has been begging for it every day since.

Ratatouille, Cars, Nemo, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Pixar shorts.

Least favorite by far is UP!

the first Toy Story and Finding Nemo, don't really care for the others

My favourite Pixar movie is Toy Story 2. The movie has a unique history that is as fun as the first. Here are some new characters and fun, and there are some dramatic moments that bring the audience to laughter that on the edge of their seats.

Toy Story, no doubt.

It's the first movie I remember seeing in theaters. I grew up with those guys.

The Toy Story series definitely has a place in my heart, but Ratatouille is a strong contender.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter