What's the website the calculates the time and method of transportation to WDW place?

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
What's the website the calculates the time and method of Disney transportation to WDW place? I can't remember what I used in the past. It was helpful in planning my plan. Thx.

Last edited:
There used to be one and I can recall it being mentioned here in the past. Can't recall the exact name at the moment. Maybe if you search older threads you can find it.

I don’t have the link to that old thread either and am not sure it’s still active. You can get a little help from MDE by searching for your destination then clicking the Get Directions icon and entering the location you’re starting from, but sometimes it gives crazy information.

I think they removed it from their website and the only way to get it is to purchase their mobile app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter