What's on your mind? Jacoby Ellsbury and the Quest for the All-Star Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starters:
C Alex Avila, DET
1B Adrian Gonzalez, BOS
2B Robinson Cano, NYY
3B Alex Rodriguez, NYY
SS Derek Jeter, NYY
OF Jose Bautista, TOR
OF Curtis Granderson, NYY
OF Josh Hamilton, TEX
DH David Ortiz, BOS

Pitchers:
P Josh Beckett, BOS
P Aaron Crow, KC
P Gio Gonzalez, OAK
P Felix Hernandez, SEA
P Brandon League, SEA
P Chris Perez, CLE
P David Price, TB
P Mariano Rivera, NYY
P James Shields, TB
P Jose Valverde, DET
P Justin Verlander, DET
P Jered Weaver, LAA
P C.J. Wilson, TEX

Reserves:
C Russell Martin, NYY
C Matt Wieters, BAL
1B Miguel Cabrera, DET
2B Howard Kendrick, LAA
3B Adrian Beltre, TEX
SS Asdrubal Cabrera, CLE
OF Michael Cuddyer, MIN
OF Jacoby Ellsbury, BOS
OF Matt Joyce, TB
OF Carlos Quentin, CWS
DH Michael Young, TEX

The Red Sox organization should be proud of their 4 All-Star selections and their 2 Home Run Derby participants. The Red Sox had a solid 1st half of the season, but will be looking for an even better 2nd half to propel them into the post-season. Individual accolades are great to see and are well deserved, but the ultimate prize is team success and a World Series trophy. The All-Star game is now just a week and a half away and unofficially marks the 2nd half push for teams in contention. Enjoy the game boys, because there is a lot of work left to be done.

So next time you're watching Hannah Montana, be thankful that you're not in the Stuart era, or she'd be played by a bloke.

First day on my job, things are really slow here.

oooooohh what are you doing?

as you can guess zack, my reaction to the american league roster was this

OMG-1.gif

I should really pay more attention to where I'm posting. Posted three things on that 50 day movie thing by accident...

Hahahaha, don't tread in those! They're the guts of some people I sacrificed earlier. Yeah, they're to tell the future. And the guts say... My pudding is going to be so scrummy, you won't literally believe it!

So this is a kids show, right? Yeah, because every kids show involves disembowelment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter