What will you play next?

Probabbly world of warcraft, or just full time xbox 360 :-\ or a little of both dont know

I have been playing socio town. It is in beta form but it is way more advanced then VFKs beta. It has missions, events, friends list, messages, etc. It is fun so far but a small town... hopefully it grows. (sadly it is missing ears and tiaras)
I am also looking for everyone over in VFK!

Ill be playing the game latale or lotale when it comes into english version atm it's in korean I believe.

I have been playing socio town. It is in beta form but it is way more advanced then VFKs beta. It has missions, events, friends list, messages, etc. It is fun so far but a small town... hopefully it grows. (sadly it is missing ears and tiaras)
I am also looking for everyone over in VFK!

hi, could you elaborate a bit more of what its all about?

hi, could you elaborate a bit more of what its all about?

Sure!
In Sociotown you play as a person. You choose the look and clothes of your avatar (although it is limited) The town is very neat, it has a town center park, stores (where you can buy furnish, music, equipment, clothes) and there are places to buy food. There are also many apartment buildings. Eventually you can rent an apartment and furnish it. The money is called so bucks... I believe you can use real cash to buy sobucks as well as earn them in game (but they add up slowly), I have yet to get to that though. You can play mini missions and After your third mission you can get a job in town. I am working at the Burger Despot! lol I was even given a uniform! you can work once a day to earn town points and I think Sobucks. i am still trying to figure out the sobucks thing. There are NPC's that you visit daily that talk to you and you choose a given response. It is actually pretty fun!
The way you start the game is unique... I will let you try it as to not spoil the fun. I found it by doing an online search. give it a try... it is FREE! I am FancyPirategirl in the game... you meet people by introducing yourself " I am FancyPirateGirl" when you give them your name you can become friends.
If anyone trys it let me know if I can help.

A few of us have flocked over to Sociotown just to check it out. We are having fun trying to figure everything out. :) The only problem is we keep looking for crates to build with, fire to dance with, and stitch cars to race with. CRIES!!

Be aware though, it doesn't seem to have much of a filter, it hasn't stopped us from saying anything we've tried to say including names and numbers and odd titles like cita. I haven't seen any bad language, but I have seen people asking how old are you and things like that, no idea what the moderation is, though there is a report button. I'd check it out carefully before allowing kids to play. I haven't yet read on the site whether it claims to be kid friendly or not. It also seems to have broken my shockwave player, I'm trying to fix it now and will post again.
:hippie: Mamacita

edit: My shockwave is fine now, I think it was my computer and not the game. I see nothing in the game info saying what ages this is appropriate for so proceed with caution :)

We've now seen people talking about using drugs and somebody else giving out their myspace id. For sure not for kids.

Yes, I did notice the lack of control on dictionary usage in sociotown. I have made the suggestion in the suggestion box of their game site forum. I will let you know if I get any feed back from my opinons. SInce it is still in beta form I hope it will be reeled in a bit more. I am enjoying the game however. I can currently be seen running around town with a net trying to catch bugs.

Well peeps had a great day playing in this place. I met a bunch of peeps from here and VMK and got the first pic I think to be posted of a closing. Briarlori, Seelow and Rickscafe and myself did the dance of happy thoughts.
firstclosedance.jpg

hugs my friends

DaffyPluto aka Hyperion

I've moved onto POTCO and am absolutely loving the quest aspect of it. I find the game VERY addicting as I love to accomplish and solve tasks... but I'm still missing a game where I can just hang out and chat with friends. So.... still on the lookout. I've signed up for numerous games, checked them out, but nothing has really grabbed me yet. Probably for the best right now since I dont really have the time for another online game. :rolleyes1 But I'm keeping an eye out for anything that looks promising because I seriously need to chat without breaking out into auto-run or jumping up or wasting a tonic ... :teeth:

I do have a POTCO thread on the VMK Community Board if there are any DIS adults that are still guild-less that would like to join up with a bunch of old and lame (but wild and wacky) jail birds... :dance3:

Well peeps had a great day playing in this place. I met a bunch of peeps from here and VMK and got the first pic I think to be posted of a closing. Briarlori, Seelow and Rickscafe and myself did the dance of happy thoughts.
firstclosedance.jpg

hugs my friends

DaffyPluto aka Hyperion

Sorry but omg!! Tricks you look hysterical doing that little dance.

We've now seen people talking about using drugs and somebody else giving out their myspace id. For sure not for kids.

Sad to say but I bet alot of kids see/hear worse in their own schools :worried:

I'm trying VFK, Furcadia (think I spelled it right?) yeah we have to be an animal there but we can build our own world there and you can "boot" those out of yours that don't follow what you set as your values.

I will check out some of these others though, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter