"What will you Celebrate?" Video by the Mom's Panel

Hey Jo, you went national today in The Sun, there was a little article (no photos) on you being the only UK DIsney Mom. I was so chuffed to see it and know it was you.:thumbsup2

Your a celebrity in our house JO,I was telling everyone "I know her" :lmao: Well I don't but you know what I mean...Everyone was saying WOW! Well done :)

Hey Jo, you went national today in The Sun, there was a little article (no photos) on you being the only UK DIsney Mom. I was so chuffed to see it and know it was you.:thumbsup2
OMG I didn't know, I don't suppose you still have it do you???? :goodvibes

Hey Jo,

Just clicked the link now, I have to say, you've done us Disney crazy people in the UK proud on the video! Looked like you all had lots of fun filming!

Hope you get invited back soon, then we can hear more! :thumbsup2
Awww thanks and I hope I get invited back too :rotfl:

Your a celebrity in our house JO,I was telling everyone "I know her" :lmao: Well I don't but you know what I mean...Everyone was saying WOW! Well done :)
Well you do know me, kinda :rotfl:

Yes I have Jo. If you would like me to send it to you just pm your address and I will pop it in the post.:)

Yes I have Jo. If you would like me to send it to you just pm your address and I will pop it in the post.:)
Thanks, I just did a mass e-mail plea to my friends and my friend who lives over the road has replied to say she has it. Thanks for the offer though :hug:

That's ok Jo, I am pleased you have got a copy. You should be able to make a really interesting memory book with all your mementos.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter