"What will you Celebrate?" Video by the Mom's Panel

thanks for the link, you did a grea job Jo :goodvibes
cant wait to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary in WDW :cool1:

thats sooooo cool!

Will you be going back Jo? or was it a one off visit?

Thanks I love the video and also the link on the website to further details of the celebration desserts. With other disers I do find it incredibly frustrating that all the wonderful add-ons to the holidays in WDW are so difficult to obtain details for. Hopefully this time around this will be rectified and the video is a nice lead in.

Jo thanks for the link
Have just read your trip report- absolutely brilliant reading!! you packed loads into your few days there, no wonder you were exhausted!! :)

Unfortunately I couldn't get the video to work (Middle East internet isn't the best I'm afraid) but will be giving it another try when I get home in a couple of days time.
I did read the training report, however, and it made for some really good reading. Funny, informative and so much more besides. It sounds as though you were all spoilt rotten - and are you possibly the only people to have your pictures taken in your pyjamas in ffont of the castle??

Looking forward to seeing that vid -and learning more about the Mom's Panel.

Hi Jo,

Just wanted to let you know that the Lowestoft Journal has just landed on my doormat and guess what .............................

THERE'S A HUGE PICTURE OF YOU AND MICKEY ON THE FRONT COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Full coverage is on page 2 so I'll sit down later and have a read (off to sell some boats now)

I guess next time you come home you'll be on an open top bus receiving your public or maybe even leading the carnival prosession down London Road South :rotfl2:

YOU'RE A STAR ............. ENJOY YOUR MOMENT

Sharon xx

Thanks for the link
Love the video

thanks for the link, you did a grea job Jo :goodvibes
cant wait to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary in WDW :cool1:
Thanks, there are some lovely anniversary things this year, they're quite pricey but I really like this one here!

thats sooooo cool!

Will you be going back Jo? or was it a one off visit?
Thanks, I'm going with my family in December but as far as other trips go it depends if I get invited, not sure if I will as I'm so far away! 2 of the other Moms are there for the American Idol launch and 2 more are going for a thing called Resort Showcase :thumbsup2

Thanks I love the video and also the link on the website to further details of the celebration desserts. With other disers I do find it incredibly frustrating that all the wonderful add-ons to the holidays in WDW are so difficult to obtain details for. Hopefully this time around this will be rectified and the video is a nice lead in.
They've been updating the US site and it seems to have mucked it up for UK visitors to view it, they are fixing it though so hopefully it'll be ready soon! You can always call the bakery or visit Disneyflorist.com for some ideas :goodvibes

Never heard of Moms panel, off to do some reading.
:faint: :rotfl: Visit http://www.disneyworldmoms.com to see what it is!

Great video Jo :thumbsup2 .x.

They rock...and that's from a single guy with no kids!!:cool1:
Awww you're so sweet, thanks!

Great job Jo :thumbsup2

Thank you for the link :)
You're welcome and thanks :)

Jo thanks for the link
Have just read your trip report- absolutely brilliant reading!! you packed loads into your few days there, no wonder you were exhausted!! :)
It was a rather full few days but fantastic :rotfl2: Thanks for reading!

Unfortunately I couldn't get the video to work (Middle East internet isn't the best I'm afraid) but will be giving it another try when I get home in a couple of days time.
I did read the training report, however, and it made for some really good reading. Funny, informative and so much more besides. It sounds as though you were all spoilt rotten - and are you possibly the only people to have your pictures taken in your pyjamas in ffont of the castle??

Looking forward to seeing that vid -and learning more about the Mom's Panel.
Thank you for reading my TR and I'm glad you enjoyed it, hope the video works soon!

thanks for the link Jo
You're welcome Nat :goodvibes

Hi Jo,

Just wanted to let you know that the Lowestoft Journal has just landed on my doormat and guess what .............................

THERE'S A HUGE PICTURE OF YOU AND MICKEY ON THE FRONT COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Full coverage is on page 2 so I'll sit down later and have a read (off to sell some boats now)

I guess next time you come home you'll be on an open top bus receiving your public or maybe even leading the carnival prosession down London Ro ad South :rotfl2:

YOU'RE A STAR ............. ENJOY YOUR MOMENT

Sharon xx
An old school friend just posted that on my facebook page, I called my Mum and she had the Journal sitting there and hadn't even seen I was on the front cover :rotfl2: Thanks for letting me know here, shall I keep the carnival date free just incase? ;) :rotfl:

Thanks for the link
Love the video
Thank you :goodvibes

Love the video you all did a great job :thumbsup2

Was having a read last night, totally bypassed me this and you had anything to do with it.:confused3

Maybe you have posted about it on Community forum? I usually only read Trip planning unless anyone tells me about a thread to read.

Well done anyway:thumbsup2

yes wayne it was on the comm forum!!
maybe you should visit it a bit more often!!:rotfl:

yes wayne it was on the comm forum!!
maybe you should visit it a bit more often!!:rotfl:

I have enough keeping up with everything I read now without anymore.
Would never had seen my 2 Birthday threads yesterday if you had not PM'd me.:thumbsup2

Hey Jo, you went national today in The Sun, there was a little article (no photos) on you being the only UK DIsney Mom. I was so chuffed to see it and know it was you.:thumbsup2

Hey Jo,

Just clicked the link now, I have to say, you've done us Disney crazy people in the UK proud on the video! Looked like you all had lots of fun filming!

Hope you get invited back soon, then we can hear more! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter