What were you doing on January 26, 2013?

So looking at my photos - looks like I was at chucky cheese that day - also Lowes in the AM for those weekly kids projects.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I ate that day as well - more than once

I think many schools are already on vacation this week, so likely a few are at home with not much to do.......LOL.

Going out on a limb here as my memory isn't always that accurate anymore but yep, I think I ate that day, not all day like Lord ManHammer questioned; just part of the day.

Since it was a Saturday I was most likely enjoying having the day off from babysitting and doing laundry.

According to my Quicken account I went to Wendy's on the 25th and CVS on the 27th, but must have just vegged out on the 26th. Isn't it just like me to just space out when apparently something spectacular happened that day.

This kind of intrigued me so I looked back in my phone calendar. I reffed two high school hockey games that day. One at noon and the other at 8:00.

A Saturday during the winter, 10 years ago? Probably normal weekend stuff: cleaning, laundry, maybe a little shopping. I think maybe I was volunteering at a local breakfast ministry that year, so I would have been doing that first.

I was going to check our old family blog, but we stopped posting to that in 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter