What was your first resort?

Dixie Landings with my grandmother for my 11th birthday in 1993. I thought it was the coolest place ever! (Other than the Polynesian where we went to see the luau)

Last year stayed at Coronado Springs and next year is Wilderness Lodge.

Coronado was my first, I loved it. We’ve since stayed at all the moderates, AKL, Beach Club and a few nights here and there at movies and AofA. We just booked our first full value resort trip at music. For what we paid 8 years ago at Coronado! Yay inflation! Looking forward to going back any way I can.

POFQ - Just DW and I. Loved it, would stay again - but haven't. We have also stayed at POR (2), AoA, CBR, then bought DVC and have stayed at BLT, BWV and CCV. Would not stay at CBR again - too spread out, too dated, just didn't feel right. Everywhere else - sure, when are we going?

My first trip with my family was fort wilderness in 1983. The first time I took my own children we stayed at pop century in 2018. We’ve been back every year since and we did stay a night at the fort in a cabin because I wanted them to see where I spent every summer as a kid at.

We had been to Disney many times before, but we always stayed at our Grandma's house, so our first resort stay was at Disney Inn in 1993. It was super magical. I had asked for an iron one night and it wasn't delivered immediately. I ended up calling back and letting them know we were putting our 1 year old to bed and just to leave it outside the door without knocking. They apologized profusely (no need) and sent up a huge platter of cookies and milk the next evening. We couldn't believe it. We didn't stay there again because it became Shades of Green later.

My first trip with my family was fort wilderness in 1983. The first time I took my own children we stayed at pop century in 2018. We’ve been back every year since and we did stay a night at the fort in a cabin because I wanted them to see where I spent every summer as a kid at.
That’s where I wanted to stay our first trip but was voted down by the man who’d had his fill of camping. The things we do for love 😜

First trip 1979 at the Contemporary, in one of the garden wings. River Country was still open!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter