Cast Member
Ok for all you photo expert.
Lets list the software you like to use.
ACDSee 7.0
ACD Photo Slate 4.0
ACD Photo Edtor
Morpheus Plugin
Picasa

I also use the Adobe Photoshop elements 2.0. I am going to give "Gimp" a try. Anyone ever try Gimp? Just wondering how it is.

Photoshop CS2 for photos that I frame

Photoshop Elements 2 for pictures for EBay auctions (love QuickFix)

Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 for organizing, some touchups and some panoramic stitching

I use Fuji Finepix Viewer, which came with my Fuji digicam, for viewing and catalogueing. It's a nice little program, and it was included with the camera.

FOr actual editing I use Corel PhotoPaint 9.0, which is part of the CorelDraw graphics suite. It's very powerful, but easier to learn than the various Photoshop products.

I use Photo Story 3 for making my videos from photos and Paint Shop Pro 7 for photo editing and graphics.

Photoshop
Image Ready
Bryce
Studio
Poser
PBoost
Poser Pro
Wings
Hexagon
Several UV mappers

I think thats all...

I use Microsoft Digital Image Suite 9
Adobe Photo Elements 2
And I really like Picasa- it's not as powerful as other programs, but if it's within the scope of Picasa, it's so much easier and fun than the others.

Photoshop CS
ACDSEE 7.0 (Just bought, Fry's/Outpost had it "free" after rebate).
Nikon Capture 4.3
Picasa 2

Muushka said:
I also use the Adobe Photoshop elements 2.0. I am going to give "Gimp" a try. Anyone ever try Gimp? Just wondering how it is.

I have used GIMP. it's a good program but harder to use than others..at least the version I have, I need to get the newer one...

I mostly use PAint SHop Pro 9, will be buying PAint SHop Pro X very soon,

sometimes I play with Picasa, and photo Explosion...

For those that have used Microsoft picture it - I have been using it for years, but sometimes, it seems that I just can't get the picture the way I want it to look - What program do you think would be easy for me to switch too - I see some of you have listed elements 3.0 - Would that be a good switch? I see some of you still use Picture it for organization - I take it Elements does not have a good way to keep pictures? So you edit in elements, then save to Picture it? Is that right? Lots of questions, I know -

So I guess, bottom line, which program do you recommend for a previous Picture It gal?

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter