What to wear at Disneyworld in late Nov early Dec

basilbooks

Earning My Ears
Hi have only been to WDW in early Oct and the weather was amazing. This time its last week of Nov and first half of Dec so not sure what to expect !! Are the water parks operating, do we need heavy jackets etc.....being from Melbourne we are used to coolish days but are hoping for Florida sunshine..

Hi have only been to WDW in early Oct and the weather was amazing. This time its last week of Nov and first half of Dec so not sure what to expect !! Are the water parks operating, do we need heavy jackets etc.....being from Melbourne we are used to coolish days but are hoping for Florida sunshine..
http://www.currentresults.com/Weather/Florida/Places/orlando-temperatures-by-month-average.php

Lots of good info there, scroll to see the charts. Remember it's all averages.

MG

It should be pleasant weather, but always layer, or pack a cardi for the evenings. Have a look on the WDW website I think it will tell you if the water parks are closed, but they should be open at that time of year.

Do bring some layers as we struck a freezing night and cold day during a week in mid December (luckily we had warm gear with us for some add-on trips as we dug out thermals and jackets and beanies one night) but most days were nice - T shirts, shorts or jeans and a lightweight cardi/hoody for later in the day

Blizzard beach is scheduled to be close for refurb but typhoon lagoon will be open. The hours will be shorter - 10-5.
We love November. The days are usually warm. You may need a light jacket after dark. It could, of course, swing either direction and you get a really hot or really cold day. Generally though it's warm and dry in November.

At the beginning of Dec, I wore a cardi during the day, and a jumper at night with shorts. At the month progressed, I had to wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt under a jumper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter