What to expect Oct 18-21st

briand1023

Mouseketeer
We are going for a short get-away, just my wife and I - no kids. What is the weather like during this time and are there any special activities going on we should be aware of?

Brian
briadn1023@cox.net

DH and I will be there, as well, for 10/18-10/25. There is a lot going on at that time. We were there at the same time of year in 2001.

The Food and Wine Festival is at Epcot starting on 10/18. Lots of great beer and wine tastings, food and wine booths in the WS, offering sample sizes of different foods from various countries. There are specialty dinners, but these are hard to get.

MK hosts Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We are planning to do this one night. While I have never been to this party, I have been to the Christmas Party at MK, and loved it! This is similar, but rather than Christmas themes, there is a Halloween theme, people are encouraged to attend in costume, and there is trick or treating. The best part of the night, in my opinion, is the special parades, and being able to ride the rides with minimal waits.

The weather when we were there was very warn - upper 80's, but you might want to bring a sweatshirt, in case the evenings are cooler.

Enjoy!

You hit the nail right on the head! The Intern'l Food & Wine Fest is terrific! My partner and I love to taste different foods from all over the world. And I especially love to check out the wines and beer in particular.
The weather is usually great but to tell the truth, on one trip, we expected typical very warm days and cool nights. Well, ta da! It was downright COLD every day of the trip! So you never know.
Definitely check the 'net and look up the weather for the week when you pack!
And be prepared to have a terrific time of course!

And we will be at the Boardwalk Inn from 10/17-25! Woo hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter