What time for pirate makeover?

westie55

DIS Veteran
My boys are interested in doing the Pirate League makeover on the Disney Wish. I understand that Pirate Night is usually day 3 of a 4 night cruise. Does anyone know what hours the characters are meeting around the ship in their pirate attire? Do you see the characters before dinner? We have the early dining so I'm wondering when would be a good time to request for their pirate makeover appointment. Thanks!

I would pull a navigator from Disneycruiselineblog.com to give a rough idea. I think I booked mine at like 3:30? I wanted something earlyish so we weren't rushing to dinner.

My boys are interested in doing the Pirate League makeover on the Disney Wish. I understand that Pirate Night is usually day 3 of a 4 night cruise. Does anyone know what hours the characters are meeting around the ship in their pirate attire? Do you see the characters before dinner? We have the early dining so I'm wondering when would be a good time to request for their pirate makeover appointment. Thanks!
Pirate characters will start to be out mid to late afternoon, with more throughout the evening. I'd do mid-afternoon for the makeover.

We did ours at 3:30 and had plenty of time to meet a bunch of characters including pirate Stitch, Mickey and Minnie, Chip and Dale, and Captain Hook and Smee before our main dining reservation. I didn't want to do it so early that their makeup rubbed or washed off before we could get to the character photos. One thing that was funny was that despite my kids being the only ones with appointments at that time, the staff forgot to give my kids their pirate hats and they were out of the shoulder parrots (which we got a discount for). They did bring the kids' hats to our stateroom later that night, but we were all done with photos by that point. So just double check that you get everything that is supposed to be included before you leave. To be honest it was probably my fault for scooting them out the door when I saw that the line for Captain Hook was starting to form.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter