What Reservation are you Chasing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad2:It would make me sad :sad2: if they moved it to 8. They have already moved around all the other park openings and closings that week. I am hoping this one stays the same at 9. I tried to plan around park hours only to have them shift on me once already :sad2:

With all the bad comments about Ohana I still cannot get a ressie for December. I am trying 3 different days, but nothing available before 9:45pm. We are a party of 8.....however I am trying for 4 also to see if we can at least get that, but nothing available.....and I check daily!

I am still debating our Ohana reservation at Thanksgiving and also our LTT one. We also have two for Thanksgiving but with our 2.5 year old, buffets just work better although pricey.

Have everything we wanted except for the Wishes Dessert Party. It's not looking good though, trip is in August.

Stalking BOG too, for both daughters' bday in December. Have back-up at 1900 PF, so it's not the end of the world, but dd really wants BOG.

We will try for a lunch there.:)

An earlier time at 'Ohana. DD is a night owl and it's on a day we're doing AK in the morning but I'm still worried 7:50 will run too late for her. Oh, and an earlier BBB time in MK.

I'm chasing all of them! My parents decided to come with us, so now I have to try to get things for 7! I'm looking for BOG, (or any other princess meal) for my daughters birthday, Ohana (I have one for 5, maybe they'll let me add?), Chef Mickey's, Wishes dessert party, Sci Fi, and a Crystal Palace breakfast. I do have a Le Cellier lunch, but that's all I've managed to snag that's on our list so far. We've always gotten every reservation we wanted, but this is our first time going during free dining (which we aren't using) and we didn't know we were going until a few weeks ago. It's super frustrating.

I have 3 but am always looking over everything! Earlier times for Crystal Palace and CRT....a wishes dessert party.

I am after that all elusive BOG. That thing is a pain to get, let me tell you! Also, surprisingly, I'm trying to find a 50s Prime Time. That one is usually easy to get, but it is proving rather difficult this time around. Wishing everyone luck!

We are chasing Sci-Fi Dine In of all things! We have BOG, Akershus, O'hana, etc...all for party of 9 which I thought was a miracle! We have a Sci-Fi res for the Sunday of our trip, but then Disney added evening EMH that day so we really want to change our DHS day to Monday, but I haven't been able to get an ADR for Sci-Fi for 9. Currently have one for 6 but hoping to get an additional for 3 or one for all 9 of us.

stalking dining reservs page for O'Hana & Cape May for dinners in Nov & its NOT Thanksgiving week:confused3--Who knew??!! But I have hope!!

Sci-Fi! Managed to get 'Ohana, Le Cellier--typically hard to get--but can't get that darned burger and shake in the car! :lmao:

I'm hoping for Akerhaus to open up for Breakfast one of the days I am there. My park days aren't set in stone yet becasue I can't register for FP+ until 9/6 so if I could get breakfast there one day I could totally switch my "planned" EPCOT day!

Hoping for a Tusker House opening on 11/21. Bfast or lunch, we don't care! I think the 11 yr old boys on our trip would really enjoy it here, we'll be doing Crystal Palace the next day for the 4 yr old, so I want something fun for the big kids too. :)

Got all I wanted but now, 2 weeks out, I have decided my mom might like Mama Melrose instead of Via Napoli so I have been checking but it's all booked (except maybe a 7:45...would like 5-6pm).

We're trying to change our date for the Wishes Party and an earlier res for CRT. Be careful what you say here though. On the cancellation thread I only mentioned that I was bummed that I missed a cancellation that I wanted for CRT and it was deleted. Apparently it is against the rules to mention dates. Am I allowed to ask if there are other boards that do allow this ?

I almost rearragned my entire trip to get an h&V on the day we are in AK Which would have meant moving my AK ADR.. instead i am waiting... there will be something for h&V for me I know it. :badpc:

Chasing a 50's Prime Time Cafe and Wishes Party. Been checking numerous times everyday day. And I keep chasing, and chasing, and chasing, and chasing... :badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter