What Region are you from ? livng in ?

I am from Chester County, PA; which is commonly rated one of the best counties in the county to live in.

I currently live in Delaware County, PA; and work and spend a bulk of my time in Philadelphia.

New England here...moved from one state to another this past August. Enjoying these single digit temps right now!

Born, raised and still live in NY though we moved from NYC to the Hudson Valley 25 years ago. Hope to move to southeast in a few years for better climate (snow and ice are getting to us) and lower cost of living / taxes.

I’ve been in the Midwest since I was 4. Hoping this will be my last winter of super cold temps but who knows

Born Mid Atlantic- Maryland(grew up In Baltimore City- the "hood" to be exact) lol, now live in the burbs of Baltimore- Catonsville(Baltimore county). I didn't go far. haha

Last edited:
I was born in the Midwest, and have lived for the past 23 years in the Great Lakes region.

I keep moving. Started in SE PA, moved to SC PA, then to Minneapolis, and now Seattle. Got to keep moving to where the jobs are. Those Disney vacations are expensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter