What PurDizFan has to trade...make an offer.

For the retro tomorrowland pin full set of five pins, i will trade you a pirate stool (w/ stick) and a JC rhino poster (both items are rare quest)

(1) HM Hitchhiking Ezra Pin
(1) HM Madame Leota Pin
(1) HM Master Gracey Pin
(1) HM The Bride in the Attic Pin
(4) Princess Tiara (just two of them)
(1) Haunted Mansion Top Hat
(2) Sorcerer Mickey Hat (one please)
(1) Purple Princes Hat

If these are still available, I'd like to talk with you. I have a Disneyland Golden Show Designer Collection, A flaming ranscacked window, Crows nest barstool, pirate insider tour pin, pirate prison guest room jungle cruise explorers tent room, or even a big thunder mountain teleporter among other things. I trust in you to be fair in values for things.

I sent a PM, let me know if you get it and what you think :) thanks!

I am interest in the Tent code if you still have it, I have may room with stuff in it, just not sure what you would like for it, trying to replace items that I gave to a little girl that was in my tour group not knowning I was being very silly and shoud of keep it to myself but I am a softy.....LOL

Cheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter