What price did you get at a mod. with free dining?

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
What price did you get for the free dining package at one of the mod. resorts?Also which tickets did you get and how many people in a room and for how many nights?

7 nights at POR, 2 adults, 8 day MYW w/ park hopper, free dining = $1529

9 nights POFQ 2 adults 1 child (3-9) one day base tickets with free dining $1525.48

4 nights POFQ 2 adults with 3 day hopper tickets with free dining $1038.76

Jodi :flower:

Coronado
4 people in family, 2 adults, one junior, one child

6 day/5 nights
Free dining

1 day base ticket

$1100.00 (it may be $1141 or something like that)

Seven night/eight days @ POFQ, 7 day tics w/park hopper option, free dining and trip insurance - for two adults and two children for $2009.

Staying at CBR:
5 nights, 5 day hoppers, 2 adults - $1220
Booked through Small World Vacations

CSR standard room 5 nights Sept 19-25th 2 adults 2 kids (one over 10) 7D Hopper $1661

6 nights 7 days POR 2 adults 3 children. MYW with plus and park hopper option and dining. 2208.

7 days, 6 nights, POR 2 adults, 1 child (plus one under 3 not counted in the costs, but I felt bad not mentioning him! :) ) park hopper option, free dining, $1571

1 night with AP rate $89 at CSR

then our free dining package cost $1869 for 2 adults, 1 child with 7 day hopper tickets. I will save my hopper ticket to buy my next AP rate as this free dining was WAY too good to give up and I thought the 1 day base tickets were too costly with not enough benefit.

2 Adults 2 Children
Ages: 9,7
Package Price: $680.08 (tax included) for 3 nights at POR 9/30-10/3 with 1 day base ticket and free dining.

2 Adults 2 Children & 1 Baby at Caribbean for 10 Nights with 10 Day Park Hoppers & Dining Plan for $2,444.44

6 Nights and 7 Days at POR
2 Adults and 3 Children (7, 5 and 3)
7 day MYW Hopper
FREE Dining
$1,968.09

Thanks for posting this question! What I wanted to know - if I do just one overnight stay, do I get two days of park passes or just one?

Also, at what point do my meal options expire? Midnight the day I check out? Thanks!

ETA: NM, I answered my own question when I read the package is 3-night min. :(

Well...when we were at POR (until yesterday morning!),

September 18-23
5 nights, king bed room
six day MYW premium (expiring)
dining plan
$1401

Changing to WL only bumped it to $1680...it was a no-brainer.

2 Adults - POR
MYW plus Park Hopper
Free Dining
Airfare from New Orleans

$1875.00

:banana:

event.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter