What post count.....

266,177 (count before the 2/4 update) and my father's birthday....if he were still with us :sad:

33400, trying to get back in the swing of things. Finally had hip surgery and am now able to sit more than a few minutes without pain. Missed my computer time.

33400, trying to get back in the swing of things. Finally had hip surgery and am now able to sit more than a few minutes without pain. Missed my computer time.
:hug: Your in my prayers. I hope your hips feel better now. You have been missed!

:hug: Your in my prayers. I hope your hips feel better now. You have been missed!

Thanks. Still got the left hip to do but hoping it will wait til maybe next summer, lol. It is nowhere near as bad as the right one was but Doctor says it still needs to be replaced in the future.

oh dear...

two steps forward and one step back!

It is a very, VERY slow process, from the outside I look swollen and huge, I gained all my weight back, almost 45 pounds. ughhhh

From the inside, everything is healing an that brings twinges of pain, bleeding, and overall felling like crap!

BUT it is better than before, I was just hoping to be better by now.

How are you?

oh dear...

two steps forward and one step back!

It is a very, VERY slow process, from the outside I look swollen and huge, I gained all my weight back, almost 45 pounds. ughhhh

From the inside, everything is healing an that brings twinges of pain, bleeding, and overall felling like crap!

BUT it is better than before, I was just hoping to be better by now.

How are you?
You know dear, don't worry about me. I appreciate that. I am more worried about you. I will continue to pray for you! Don't worry about your weight right now. Just sleep , so your body will relax and continue to heal. Please let me know how you are doing. I really, really do care.:hug::hug:

Thanks dear!

I think overall I am getting better I have not had a pain pill in over a week, I do take ibuprofen at night before bed, but nothing else. I think that is progress. :)

Thanks dear!

I think overall I am getting better I have not had a pain pill in over a week, I do take ibuprofen at night before bed, but nothing else. I think that is progress. :)
If you feel at times you need one don't hesitate though. That is why your Dr. gave them to you. But if the ibuprofen works then use that. You are progressing. Just know you are not alone in having to lay down a lot and letting our bodies heal.

I did take one last week and it made me so nauseated I could not do anything but sleep and keep my eyes closed.
I had this long list of things I wanted to get done in the 6 weeks I was at home, well I have not got a third of it done. lol

Sorry to hear about your weight and pain Brandi! I gained weight also after my hysterectomy. I had to work on losing the weight. Ugh! But the important thing is getting healed so it will get better; believe me.

Sorry to hear about your weight and pain Brandi! I gained weight also after my hysterectomy. I had to work on losing the weight. Ugh! But the important thing is getting healed so it will get better; believe me.
The Dr called it Jelly Belly, she said it is an easy one to fall into the use it or lose it. It has turned into jelly quickly. One more week and I get to start doing more than walking around the house for 10 minutes
Looking forward to doing some yoga.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter