What now defunct product do you wish would comeback?

Hardee's (Carl Jr) Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits. They discontinued them last year. Bad to say now, but when I worked as the morning cook as a teenager, when I took my break, my "breakfast" was six cinnamon raisin biscuits and a coke.

I always hoped the baker had misjudged how many to make and at the end of the shift, when we "trashed" what was too old to sell, I'd box them up and take them home.

Holy cow!!!!!! I loooved those. Forgot all about them!

I think about them at the most random times!! They were so delicious!! I think there were 6 in a box, but they weren’t all that big. Between me and my sis, they were usually gone in 2 days!!

From the 70’s - 80’s Jack in the Box crispy Chicken Sandwich with onion mayo amd the hot Ham and Cheese on Kaiser roll with horseradish sauce.

Stash had a green tea called Merry Mint that I loved. I guess there weren’t many of us or something. I’m still looking for a tea that has a nice wintergreen flavor.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter