What kind of HOT DOGS are used at places at Old Key West and the water parks?

P

Pkdcoastrs

I know this is probabally one very odd sounding question, but does anyone know what kind of hot dogs Disney uses at the waterparks and Old Key West. Is it a major brand that anyone can find. For some reason those are the only hot dogs I will actually eat.

Wow I am sounding odd, sorry for scaring everyone LOL!

I can't answer the question but I don't think you sound odd. When we were at Casey's in MK we got hot dogs and I could not believe they BOILED them. Disney can't BBQ their hot dogs? I had never seen such a thing and they were disgusting! When I was complaining when we got home I found out quite a few people do this. I was shocked!LOL

I thought I had read quite a few good things about Casey's in MK. We were actually planning to make a dinner out of their dogs. I personally have never eaten there, and normally do not do hot dogs. Hopefully we may have a better time, maybe they started cooking them differently(fingers crossed).

Limmer:
That's the ONLY way to prepare a Chicago-style hot dog. But you must use all beef franks, and the "skin" should remain on. Look up Chicago hot dogs on the web--your mouth will water, and you may never want a grilled hotdog again--!!

Decent quality hot dogs will taste great no matter how they're cooked. Although I prefer them grilled, boiled works quite well when the quality is there.

BTW, I like my hot dogs plain, so quality really matters.

Boiled is the only way I remember eating them at the ballparks and racetracks in Pa growing up. (otherwise known as SpeedwaySteaks). Caseys never tasted so good as after a late E-Nite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter