What kind of cereal do you eat?

Honey Nut Cheerios are a staple in our house. Other than that, my DH likes Fruity Pebbles, and my Dds like whatever has the coolest "prize".;)

I've been on a Special K with Red Berries kick for several months now. It's perfect - the flakes stay nice and crispy, it's just very slightly sweet and the berries add a nice tartness. But, if I'm feeling like a kid I eat Cocoa Puffs. Whatever cereal I eat, I mix a half cup of Fiber One in with it (how old does that make me?)

By far, my favorite is Frosted Flakes!!! Then comes Fruit Loops, then Rice Crispies. I love TEAM but I do not believe they make it anymore.

We eat kids cereal most of the time LOL, Pebbles, Capn Crunch, Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks.

I tried Kelloggs new Cinnamon Krunchies (they have Tony the tiger on the box) at the sample day at the grocery store, and they were sooooooooooooooooooo good!!! Tasted kind of like Cinnamon Twists from Taco Bell. I tried to buy some but they were sold out.

Erika

Honey Nut Cheerios is my favorite. But once in a while, I'll treat myself to Cocoa Krispies. :)

I prefer cereal malt beverage. You gotta be 21, and it's definitely not for breakfast.:jester:

I’m trying to eat healthy, so I’ve been buying Total (but I have to add banana or other fruit or I can’t eat it), Basic4 (mix it with a cheap, bagged cereal), or Frosted Mini-Wheats. Sometimes, I break down and get Captain Crunch, Trix, Frosted Flakes or one of those variety packs – I like the one with Sugar Smacks, Froot Loops, and Apple Jacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter