What kind of cereal do you eat?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
Every time we go grocery shopping, we look for some new kind of cereal, cuz it always seems to be the same stuff. What kind of cereal do you eat?

Kids cereals -- Apple Jacks, Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, etc.

And that was pre-kids! :teeth:

I like Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Captain Crunch.

Hi, my name is Kate and I'm a cereal addict. My current favorite is the new cheerios with mixed berries. It's got a good tart/sweet balance. It's great for snacking.:D

We buy cheap knock-off stuff at a store called Aldi (which I love) Most of the stuff tastes the same as name brand but costs a lot less. My kids like the "frosted flakes" and the "frosted mini wheats". DH likes the bran flakes. I just had a bowl of the "cherrios" with a little sugar and skim milk. Yum!

I love Quaker Sweet Crunch since it reminds me of Quisp cereal which was around when I was a kid. Also a fan of Alpha Bits.

I just tried Kashi GoLean. Yuck. I'm thrrowing it out!

It's like chewing on twigs. Back to Cheerios.

herc.

My favorite is Life cereal! Second is cocoa pebbles. After that just the regulars like cheerios & bran flakes.

In my youth captn crunch with crunch berries and pick out all the crunch berries and just eat them.

Cocoa Krispies, Raisin Bran, Smacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks - and once in awhile, I actually eat healthy cereal like All Bran for good measure. ;)

I'm finishing off all the "Bobble Head" cereal that my kids now don't want to eat :confused:
We tried so hard to get a Mickey bobble, but have many Donald and Goofy's.....and many boxes of Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Rice Krispies, etc.
Ask me again in 6 months! :D :D :D

LUCKY CHARMS

other favorites are Banana Nut Crunch, Captain Crunch, Honey Nut Chex.

Frosted mini wheats
special K red berries
and
corn flakes

Cheerios or Special K Red Berry...:D

OMG--how could i forget...I LOVE grits. Unfortunatly, being from Michigan, the only place around home i can get them is Bob Evans or the ones you buy in a box. I love the ones in Florida, esp at Kona Cafe! They were the absolute best.

We don't usually eat cereal but when we want to treat ourselves I will have Lucky Charms and DH loves Golden Grahams.

:)

Tamie

When I'm feeling like a grownup, it's Blueberry Morning or Cranberry Almond Crunch.
When I'm not, it's Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter