What kind of beer is in your fridge?

I don't drink beer and my husband doesn't drink at all. But, I'm pretty sure there is some Angry Orchard in there for my friend that often pops by for a drink on our porch during the summer.

I rarely drink beer, maybe twice a year. Or I'll take a few sips of DH's beer. He likes Corona the best, but I'm sure he's tried all kinds of foreign and oddball brands.

We don't drink beer, but Coors light is always in the fridge for guests.

We don't drink it either but my brother and sister come over frequently to have one or two. Now DH's stash of "real" beer as Micca pointed out is out in the barn in his fridge. :rotfl:

A couple of local craft beers - Arcadia Brewing's Whitsun Ale (my favorite wheat) and my new favorite, Lansing Brewery's Amber Cream Ale.

We had a huge party last weekend, so massive quantities of Coors Light, some Redds, and a very varied assortment of craft. Wish we had some Surly Hell, though. Yum!

We don't drink beer, but there's a Bud Light in the kitchen for cooking purposes.

There are a variety of froo-froo beer substitutes in the garage fridge. DW & I both like the pineapple/mango/citrus Palm Breeze.

We don't drink beer, but there's a Bud Light in the kitchen for cooking purposes.

There are a variety of froo-froo beer substitutes in the garage fridge. DW & I both like the pineapple/mango/citrus Palm Breeze.

i love the Grapefruit ones. Haven't tried the others. We have Coors Lt, Bud Lt, Reds, a bunch of Shanty kinds and some local.

Currently just some ginger beer to make Moscow mules! When we're in a beer mood I usually get Fat Tire or Brother Thelonious, and DH likes IPAs in a few different brands.

Yuengling exclusively.

Except whenever I can find a wholesaler that brought in some Augustinerbrau, I stock up. That's hands down my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter