What is your unpopular opinion? (Light-hearted)

Lightheartedly my differing opinion with my husband are:

frozen juice is OK
we don't always have to buy the healthiest bread/buns
why are you buying these junky cookies? ( imo opinion the only grocery store cookies worth buying are Oreos and even those I'll only buy a few times a year)
why are you buying nuts, again? there are still 3 pkg's right here- unopened!

Honestly, if I could I'd build a house with a separate MAN Kitchen.

Die Hard is a Christmas movie
Majority that I know says Die Hard is a Christmas movie, thus I wouldn't consider that "unpopular".

By unpopular, I assume it's meant as the following...

Disney is nothing more than an overpriced glorified amusement park.

Oh, and here is fact... Disney is NOT the happiest place on earth. We say at work, people who think Disney is the happiest place on earth obviously have never worked here, with a heavy note of sarcasm in our voice of course, LOL.

Hockey is boring and Tim Horton's sucks. :teleport: Off to google countries where I can apply for political asylum now.
How about eating a Tim Horton's hot breakfast sandwich while playing hockey? Oh sorry, I have eaten at Tim Horton's. The breakfast sandwich could be the puck.
They truly are gruesome. The national love for the brand is some sort of huge-scale mass delusion. :duck:
First, I'll fight ya over the boring hockey comment and I'm not even from Canada, LOL.

My only experience with Tim Hortons was on a bicycle tour through the Canada side of Lake Ontario. We were shocked that we were essentially starving because we wouldn't see something to eat all day long. Then finally we'd come across a Tim Hortons and the turkey club sandwich is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, LOL. I don't know what they are like under normal circumstances, but waking up in a tent, then not finding food for 50 miles on a bicycle, anything is the best thing you've ever tasted.

As is Chick Fil A. :duck:
No argument there.
Same. It's a good sandwich, but it's just a chicken sandwich. They are everywhere and all tastes the same. Certainly doesn't trump a good burger.

I've always wanted to try all the chicken sandwiches side by side, perhaps Chick Fil A might stand out, but it tastes no different than a Wendy's or any other chicken sandwich when you only eat 1 chicken sandwich each year.

Same. It's a good sandwich, but it's just a chicken sandwich. They are everywhere and all tastes the same. Certainly doesn't trump a good burger.

I've always wanted to try all the chicken sandwiches side by side, perhaps Chick Fil A might stand out, but it tastes no different than a Wendy's or any other chicken sandwich when you only eat 1 chicken sandwich each year.

The best thing abotu CFA is the service. The food is good, but not spectacularly better than other fast food chicken sandwiches (better than some of course). The excellent service though is why I like to go there over other places though.

First, I'll fight ya over the boring hockey comment and I'm not even from Canada, LOL.

My only experience with Tim Hortons was on a bicycle tour through the Canada side of Lake Ontario. We were shocked that we were essentially starving because we wouldn't see something to eat all day long. Then finally we'd come across a Tim Hortons and the turkey club sandwich is the most delicious thing I've ever eaten, LOL. I don't know what they are like under normal circumstances, but waking up in a tent, then not finding food for 50 miles on a bicycle, anything is the best thing you've ever tasted.
I'm glad they served your purpose and you enjoyed them; probably millions of people would agree with you. Myself, I think I would have learned to pack some granola bars or whatnot... ;) Although never in such dire straits as you; I have often chosen to just not eat rather than get food from Tim Horton's. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter