What is your favourite Photo memory

Scooby and Shagy and Me !

DSC01328.jpg

Typhoon Lagoon, the pool to myself for a min or two !
Bliss !

DSC01265.jpg

I love this thread :)

DD at serengeti safari BG
DSCF0302.jpg
[/IMG]

Dining with Shamu :)
DSCF0260.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0249.jpg
[/IMG]

Universals HHN :scared1:
DSCF0210.jpg
[/IMG]

This thread prompted me to take a look at the snaps from our first trip back in 1992. I'd forgotten just how excited my 7 and 4 year old girls (now 23 and 20) were to see the characters. I've scanned a few of them - not great quality, but wonderful memories for me. :goodvibes

scan0007.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

(They were just as excited to see Fred Flinstone, George Jetson and co at Universal as they were the Disney characters)

scan0006.jpg

scan0001.jpg

(Matt has changed a bit ;) )

The petting zoo at Fort Wilderness Campground
scan0005.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0008.jpg

This final one is my absolute favourite. We'd parked at the TTC and started off at MK, arriving ahead of the official opening time. We'd later hopped to Epcot and stayed until after the fireworks show (I've been struggling to remember what it was called back then). The girls literally fell asleep at our feet during the show. This was taken on the monorail back to the TTC. Bad, BAD parents! :rotfl:

These are wonderful pictures Deb, the girls look so cute. 1992 was our first visit too, what wonderful memories everyones pictures bring back. I will have to post some of my favourites.

Alone on Main Street, our first ever visit to Magic Kingdom.
disneyworld067.jpg

and 20 minutes later riding Dumbo with stitch,
disneyworld076.jpg

Just bumping this, its a really fun post, don't want it to dissapear! Love looking at your best photo's! :thumbsup2

Hope this works, its my favourite photo that DS took in 2006, and I wasnt even there, I was in bed with a migraine and he took the boys out to play!
50.jpg

Wow Scotfan, that photo is amazing! It really capures the magic of Orlando! Can't wait to be there again! :yay:

Great photos, everyone:thumbsup2

Off to have a looky on the PC to find my fave that we've taken and scan in one which was taken by the Disney photographer of Katie a few years ago when we stumbled across Eeyore - her fave - her face was priceless :goodvibes

I bet there's a few of you looking back thinking how the children have grown/are growing up so fast;)

Deb - tell me the girls aren't still wearing the same outfits now;) :lmao:

He probably won't be able to fit in this now, taken in 2003 at a brilliant children's playground near Turkey Lake Road.

P1010039.jpg

The following year same park, a bit wet and mucky, obviously enjoyed himself this morning.

P1010075.jpg

And again in 2005, think you are getting a bit big for this now son.

P1010064.jpg

2006 - cool dude (Julie cut off, she said her hair wasn't right!!) Everytime I see this photo I wish I could have got Joshua on his own walking up facing me, would have made a great photo. Taken near the Dolphin, or was it the Swan - when we stayed at the Boardwalk.

P1010023b-1.jpg

Lovely pics of Joshua.....:thumbsup2
It's funny what memories can take you straight back there.....not always the obvious:goodvibes :goodvibes

I've just looked at this thread all in one go ~ fabulous fabulous photos. I wish I was there now!! :wizard:

I can't show this because we have it on VHS tape but it's a lovely memory.

When DD was 8 we went to Whisperung Canyon for dinner. After the pony race the server got all the children together to pledge allegiance to WDW.

DD joined in enthusiastically repeating all the words until the server said "I promise never to go to Universal Studios." We'd been to US the day before and the look of sheer panic on DD's face is now preserved on video. (Evil parents as we are, it made us laugh!)

I can't show this because we have it on VHS tape but it's a lovely memory.

When DD was 8 we went to Whisperung Canyon for dinner. After the pony race the server got all the children together to pledge allegiance to WDW.

DD joined in enthusiastically repeating all the words until the server said "I promise never to go to Universal Studios." We'd been to US the day before and the look of sheer panic on DD's face is now preserved on video. (Evil parents as we are, it made us laugh!)

:)

I know what you mean in the days when we used to take a camera AND a camcorder Libby we have so many good memories also.
To be honest our fondest memory is when Joshua was about 2, the first time he ever danced to music (before we realised he would be diagnosed autistic), he danced to a Barney song at the indoor playground at Universal Studios.
Since then we have kind of 'pledged allegiance' the other way round, though naturally we like Disney too.

He still dances exactly the same way which obviously makes the memories more fonder.

I love looking at everyones favourite photos. Here are some of mine (these are all of DD I'm afraid as I hate having my picture taken :rotfl: )

DD age 3 at DLRP 2005
small.jpg

DD age 5 at WDW 2007
Our first day and her first character meet, it was very quiet and Pluto just started dancing she was in fits as you can see
small2.jpg

The big reveal at the BBB princess:
small1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter