What is your favourite Photo memory

dc1964

DIS Veteran
I always want to return here

The Hulk At Islands of Adventure

839.jpg

The Tower of terror

FloridaApril2007028.jpg

I have one special photo that was taken on our first ever visit to Florida, i'll dig it out later!

i have a special picture,taken after MNSSHP in 06,of the grandaughter,absolutely shattered,in the back of the car.it's priceless,but i don't know,how to post pics:confused3
tracy

i have a special picture,taken after MNSSHP in 06,of the grandaughter,absolutely shattered,in the back of the car.it's priceless,but i don't know,how to post pics:confused3
tracy

tracy open an account on photobucket and its easy to upload photos and its free :thumbsup2

File0005.jpg
our first trip to Seaworld- my two girls!! aged 11 and 6 then -now 22 and 17 !!

hope i do this right.these are my favourite photos of our 06 trip
CNV00064.jpg

this is kiera in the morning.
CNV00122-1.jpg

this is kiera,freshly made up
CNV00123.jpg

the day is wearing on
CNV00126.jpg

she's shattered
CNV00143.jpg

CNV00144.jpg

CNV00145.jpg

it truly was a great day.can't wait till this oct
tracy

So So many, I have 12,000 photos just from last few years since I went Digi.

Ok 1st one is not Disney, every Xmas we took our 2 Mums abroad, this was the last New years eve before my Mum(left) passed away 3 months later.
2nd one is Our 1st Disney cruise, this was taken at Castaway Cay.
From Digi 12,000 pics, these are the only 2 I have printed off.

TILFREMATMedium.jpg

CastawayCay4.jpg

So So many, I have 12,000 photos just from last few years since I went Digi.

Ok 1st one is not Disney, every Xmas we took our 2 Mums abroad, this was the last New years eve before my Mum(left) passed away 3 months later.
2nd one is Our 1st Disney cruise, this was taken at Castaway Cay.
From Digi 12,000 pics, these are the only 2 I have printed off.

TILFREMATMedium.jpg

CastawayCay4.jpg

Great photos Wayne, can we see the other 11,998??:rotfl:
how did you manage to take so many??!!
I take photos of anything and everything!!

perfect light
IMGP0055.jpg

like a postcard
IMGP0093.jpg

DH promoted to Junior Security on his 30th birthday
IMGP0266.jpg

fun with Stitch
IMGP0366.jpg

It's not a very clear photo but it means everything to me as this was the photo we took the first time we saw the Magic Kingdom :goodvibes

P9180025.jpg

:goodvibes I can't post it on here as it's a polariod but on our first trip we borrowed a camera (we were poor!)We took loads of photos,about 6 spools worth, but when we got home found out that there was a problem with the camera & it was 6 spools of nothing! On our first day in MK we bumped into some newly weds on the bridge opposite the Castle,they asked if I could take a pic (with their camera) of the both of them & in return they took one of us hence the one & only photo!:)
SD:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter