What is your favorite souvenirs from WDW?

court9008

Mouseketeer
During my last visit, I found some great souvenirs throughout the parks and resorts. My favorites were as follows:

1. A mug with some of the most popular villains including Scar, Cruella De Vil & Evil Queen

2. A Beauty and the Beast music box that played the theme song

3. A picture frame that had the lyrics from "A Whole New World" (my fave Disney song)

4. A small Cinderella slipper engraved with my initials and birthstone

I also got some pressed pennies, which were pretty cool. Which souvenirs have been your favorite?

I usually get Purses, scarfs and pins. DH and DD just said a resounding PINS! DD also as to have an ear hat each trip to add to her collection. DS must collect empty food containers as he just eats everything on property while never gaining a pound (I'm not bitter). I also like to pick up Key chains and such. Most of the time we get our T-Shirts from the Character Premier at the outlet mall, I usually grab my scarf from there as well, most of the time they are $10 or less. So much cheaper!

I love the ear hats. I always get a Christmas ornament with the year on it (my tree is pretty much top to bottom Disney).
I like to get Halloween stuff too when I can find it. I feel like holidays are a good excuse to deck my halls with mickeys.

Several years ago I found the Disney Gallery of Lights Collection. So each year I buy one. I love the Cinderella's Castle one the best. Can't wait to get my next one.

I get a coffee mug and a Christmas tree ornament each trip. I love taking e ornaments out and remembering the trips while we decorate the tree!

We love our pins that we trade with CMs.

My last trip I forgot my hair tie at the hotel. We were waiting in line for RD before I realized I didn't have one, so I wasn't turning back. I stopped in the Emporium on Main Street and was a little irritated that the cheapest they had were $10, and I felt a little ridiculous wearing them because there's Mickey heads dangling from them. So I was thinking I just wasted $10 on something I'll never use again. A couple days after returning home I was getting ready for my Peds clinical for nursing school. I was pulling my hair up when I remembered I had those hair ties. The kids love them, and I get to be reminded of our Disney trip :)

Keychains. Since childhood when ever I go someplace I buy a keychain. I have a MK stain glass keychain and I have one with Eeyore, my favorite Disney character.

I also get cups. I have a Eeyore from a couple years ago and I bought the Seagull 'Mine' cup from downtown Disney last year. This year I might take advantage of the room delivery so I can get some large items.

I hate to dust so I don't like getting cute little decorations. I love getting things I will USE. T-shirts, hair ties, Christmas ornaments, and my favorite Disney souvenir ever - water bottle straps!

I've also gotten Mickey kitchen items - mugs, silicon wine bottle stoppers, and a silicon muffin pan. (Those didn't work so well - the muffins didn't come out looking like Mickey and they're really hard to clean.)

I've enjoyed quite a few things some if my favorites:

The clock we bought during our cruise in the shape of a propeller. Reminds me of our cruise everytime I look at it

The scarf & handbag I bought at Trend D in DTD. I love browsing in that store. I wish they sold merchandise online

The pearl on a setting from Japan at WS.

Plus we always check out Character Premier at Orlando Premium Outlets

This may sound strange but for the last several trips I've been getting:
Pot Holders, there are so many different themed ones, and I can always use a pot holder at home.
Plus, I've collected all the Mickey shaped kitchen items like, Metal Mickey shaped fried egg cooker, Mickey pancake shape, Toast press with Mickey face, Mickey shaped cookie cutter.

My last trip I picked up a few pens that are in the shape of different characters, including Mickey Donald and Goofy. I'm a teacher and my students love these pens. (Although they always have trouble figuring out who Donald is) Plus they remind me of my family's vacation at work!

I like the pens idea! I feel like mine are always disappearing. Too many PTA meetings and rehearsals and Girl Scout meetings when someone asks, "Can I borrow a pen?" and I never get it back.

My favorites were these plastic ride replicas I believe were made for the monorail playset. Also, we had several die cast ride vehicles that were really cool. My wife always has to get an ornament. I like getting new sea salts and such. Most souvenirs these days just seem generic, like something you could get anywhere. Especially kid toys.

I take almost all my pictures on my iPhone so when we get home, I use the app SimplePrints that makes hard cover photo books from iPhone pics for a very reasonable price. It's so simple to make and it ships quick. That's my favorite souvenir.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter