what is your favorite Disney movie that is not animated?

mommiepoppins

<font color=red>I miss sitting in a bucket
I would say for me it is escape to witch mountain. I loved that as a kid!!! :Pinkbounc

Old Yeller. Although I still cry every time I see it I love it.

I also love Narnia...

The Parent Trap with Hayley Mills...definitely! ..... :rolleyes1 Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah, we could have a swell ti-ime...

The Parent Trap! I used to drive my sister crazy with that movie. Also Petes Dragon and Mary Poppins...I guess they are both part anmation.

PotC enough said .But I enjoyed all the Disney classics growing up.

Oh geez! Do I have to pick just ONE??? I went to ''disney's official website'' and looked thru every one of the live action movies... yep... all gazillion of them! I saw so many that I could watch over and over and over and over. In fact, I have. I can almost quote Ella Enchanted and The Princess Diaries. (I can definitely quote The Princess Bride - but that's another studio)And I still cry and cheer when I watch Angels in the Outfield. Also, each year we HAVE to watch The Santa Clause (parts 1 and 2).

I could go on and on... but I won't bore you with all that.

Wow, just picking one is hard. I forgot about Escape to Witch Mountain. I also love the original Parent Trap. I also love Herbie. I just don't think I can narrow it down to one.

I love all of the original classic Walt Disney movies especially anything with Hayley Mills and Annette Funicello (and, no, I am not talking about the beach movies she made with Frankie Avalon, even though I liked those, too.). I still cry with Pollyanna but I love Old Yellar, Swiss Family Robinson. And who can forget that Walt gave Kurt Russell a major boost!

I love The Happiest Millionaire! Of course, I love all the classic Disney - with Hayley Mills, Kurt Russell, etc. Two other favorites not mentioned are The North Ave Irregulars and One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing.

I love The Parent Trap-with Hailey Mills, I got to meet her in Feb she did a play at the Shakespear festivel. I also would have to vote for The Santa Clause 1 and 2. It is not Christmas without watching them.

Ohmygosh, there were too many of them for me growing up!! If I had to pick one, though, the one that seems to stand out for me would be Mary Poppins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter