What is your Disney shameful secret?

I dislike AK. ALOT. Notazu? Yes it is!

I've never ridden Carousel of Progress or done Tom Sawyer, the Riverboat or seen the Country Bears. It seemed like a waste of time to me.

I cry all the time in MK because I get so excited and happy about everything.

I hate Stitch

I don't care how popular other rides are, I MUST ride Small World first. It sets the tone for my whole day!

My favorite park Is Animal Kingdom

I was not a fan at all of Epcot in it's original incarnation. I didn't start liking it until they built Test Track. The only attraction I liked was Journey to Imagination.:figment:

My least favorite Disney Character is Pocohontas

I wish they would replace both the Indiana Jones Stuntshow and Lights, Motors, Action and put some E ticket rides in those places.

I don't like Sci Fi Dine In
I actually LIKE Stitch :stitch:... just not the attraction.

I am not a huge fan of MNSSHP or MVMCP
I was a huge fan of the Pirate and Princess Party princess:

I hate the Dumbo movie.

I tried the Dole Whip after reading a lot of hype, and didn't like it.

I got off Mission: SPACE before I even entered the capsule :guilty:

Had one ice cream cookie at POFQ & was sick at the sight (and thought) of another one afterwards :crazy2:

I hate Cinderella. I think she's the most overrated princess, and as a kid I'd always get really upset when I couldn't find any Sleeping Beauty toys or costumes but saw Cinderella stuff everywhere.

I'm still really angry that they didn't make a Tangled 2.

Around 2005-2006, I convinced my youngest cousin that the Jack Sparrow in PoTC was the real Johnny Depp and kept it going until we stopped going to WDW with my aunt. He figured out it wasn't true about two years ago and is still upset with me for it.

My shameful secret? I hate all the cheesy show-type stuff. Wishes, Fantasmic, the castle shows...anything that's tied together just by "dreams! hope! wishes! future! yay!" I find myself rolling my eyes like crazy and it, oddly, pulls me hard out of Disney Mode. I know that's weird, considering the first Disney songs that come to mind are things like "A dream is a wish your heart makes" or "When you wish upon a star," but I always feel like it's trying to just jam every Disney buzzword/character into something without a plot or much of a point. ::ducks::

I don't like meeting the characters! It's very awkward and every time we do it I wish that we had a child with us to make the interaction not as weird.

My shameful secret is that I didn't like a bunch of the rides -- they were all the same.... I would wait all day for my fast pass, run to the front of the line only to be disappointed when I saw this conveyor belt of "shells" hauling people off to the kingdom of snore land --- for example, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of The Caribbean, Nemo, Spaceship Earth, Small World, Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Tomorrowland People Mover, etc.......I don't understand Space Mountain because you're just being whipped around in pitch blackness, praying that you don't get whiplash. The only rides that I found sort of interesting were Tower of Terror (i got bored after 2 times), Rock and Roller Coaster was fun, Test Track (but only the last stretch) and Everest (once I got used to it, I enjoyed it!) .

And one night at HS, I saw that there was no wait for The Great Movie Ride.... oh to my horror, when I realized that I had it confused with the movie ride at Universal -- I was waiting for King Kong to come out, and the earthquake to happen where the subway train comes barreling at your head..... I was being tortured with slow scenes from Indiana Jones, Wizard of Oz, Singing in the Rain and a Wild West Shootout.... I was the only one on the ride, and I felt bad that the cast member was doing his best to keep me engaged and entertained..... I had to really try hard not to bust out in hysterics from the cheesy acting. The CM was doing the whole act, "Ladies and Gentlemen!....what a great crowd!!....etc...."

I am ashamed...

I hate the Dumbo movie.

I tried the Dole Whip after reading a lot of hype, and didn't like it.

I got off Mission: SPACE before I even entered the capsule :guilty:

Had one ice cream cookie at POFQ & was sick at the sight (and thought) of another one afterwards :crazy2:
i hate dumbo too! i barely remember it but i remeber feeling terribly sad and scared, that said though i do want to see what tim burton does with it

if im home alone i need to watch disney movies or sports to sleep, whats so bad about that you ask? snow white is to scary lol

1. I cry at the first sight of the castle and for the mass majority of Wishes. So stinkin' magical.
2. I haven't ridden Peter Pan in years because I don't think its worth the wait or wasting a FP. No nostalgia there for me.
3. I didn't try a Dole Whip until I was 19. Now I can't imagine a trip without one!
4. I loved Frozen when I first saw it, but am now completely fed up with it. It is nowhere near the best Disney movie ever, but is being treated as such.
5. I saw multiple characters with their heads off as a teen and it gave me a couple nightmares during the remainder of that trip.
6. I used to have Wishes on my iPod but had to remove it because it'd make me all teary on my way to work.
7. One of the highlights of my trips is getting pixie dusted....even if the glitter seems to stay on my scalp forever.
8. Three or so years ago, after leaving the restrooms, a woman tapped my shoulder and told me the back of my dress was tucked into my underwear. And it sure was.
9. I've never stayed at a WDW resort!

Love this thread! :wave2:
How do i get pixie dusted?!

I think Vinylmation are weird and kind of stupid.

I'm also not all that upset that the Maelstrom is gone. *ducks all the flying objects aimed at her head*

i have a good one i havent seen yet, a lot of people are mentioning tearing up or crying at wishes and even videos, i tear up reading peoples disney stories on forums like this

I'm also not all that upset that the Maelstrom is gone. *ducks all the flying objects aimed at her head*
i hate dumbo too! i barely remember it but i remeber feeling terribly sad and scared, that said though i do want to see what tim burton does with it

Dumbo is already so dark, I'm curious to see what Tim Burton does too! It is usually too sad for me!

Agree on both.

I own three Marie merchandise that I gotten from Epcot. I told my guidance counselor that it was for my mother but was actually part of my Disney collection I started since I was born.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter