What is your Disney shameful secret?

I never even knew what a dole whip was until I returned from my trip. And now I really really want to try one!

My shameful secret is that I hate Splash Mtn. I don't know why, I just do. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for not liking it, but oh well, too bad, I can't stand it. :sad2:

This is mine as well, I think my problem with it is the waiting in line for 120 mins to sit in a toboggan that breaks down every few minutes due to inclement weather. :rotfl: I think just about the only part I do enjoy is the drop at the very end, but the journey getting there I could definitely do without, lol!

I hated Finding Nemo live. :guilty: In 30 minutes they managed to remove everything endearing about the characters and added in a bunch of uninteresting, unoriginal and highly forgettable songs. Could not wait for it to finish. Yes, I know I am in a huge minority here! And, yes, I loved the movie.

Also, I don't get Fantasmic. Seen it twice, never need to see it again. Just does nothing for me.

Dolby1000

Oh and the kids that sit on the chains and and climb on railings make me :furious: . Not only is this a safety issue, and disrespectful of the park... I don't want their dirty shoes to keep kicking me (on the other side of that chain/rope) nor do I want to have to spend the next half hour explaining and reexplaining to my DD why your kids are allowed to do it, and not her. :mad:

Couldn't agree more!!

-I've never seen "Sleeping Beauty" (I semi-know the plot).
-I've never been to the Enchanted Tiki Room.
-I've only stayed on site once.

My shameful secret is how much I love it when I "accidentally" bump, step on or block the view of bratty pushy kids. :)
Hey! I'm 6'5" and 'not slim'. I can usually block 2 or more if I force myself 'big enough'. Some kids are so rude with their language I feel obliged to get in their way a bit. They're not going to necessarily tell a big guy like me to move. ;)

My shameful secret is how much I love it when I "accidentally" bump, step on or block the view of bratty pushy kids. :)

I don't know you at all, but I love you just for this.

My shameful secrets:

1) I can not force myself to sit through all of Fantasia, though I have tried multiple times.

2) I don't love Minnie Mouse

3) Tower of Terror terrorizes me, I refuse to ride.

I don't know you at all, but I love you just for this.

My shameful secrets:

1) I can not force myself to sit through all of Fantasia, though I have tried multiple times.

2) I don't love Minnie Mouse

3) Tower of Terror terrorizes me, I refuse to ride.

I am so with you on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter